for Love is

10/18/2005 c1 31Modern Poet
Beautiful. This is definitly love alright.
8/27/2004 c1 72Earthbound Angel 49
you have an impressive comand with words. The rythem and exotic style you use is definatly wonderful in this poem.
~Ebony
7/5/2004 c1 9sheza
aww...this is so sweet!talk about a two-sided sword...wonderful job!
4/28/2004 c1 4Fumiko Ishihala
Pshh~ It's not that sappy. I like it. A lot of Descriptions...but the form of poetry...I forgot.. using shapes and indenting a lot to form a curvy pattern..but I'm stupid. ^^;; wonderful use of words.
3/6/2004 c1 43PainHateJusticeRaceAndLife
Beautiful choice of words.I really enjoyed reading this...so I'll keep on reading more of your work.Its great!
11/8/2003 c1 64Samara-chan
That was really pretty... both negative and positive feelings were well described... your poems are always calming. Nice :)

And... I just noticed this! You have a poem called Immortality which I reviewed, and I wrote a poem called Immortality yesterday :| EEps, sorry, I wasn't copying you, I usually write a poem and name is after, and in the middle of it sounded like immortality ^^' Your's is better anyway :P
11/7/2003 c1 39Kurare
For a sappy-but-not-really poem, I like this a lot. 'The brightest night/ and the darkest light' is a really powerful way to start and finish it, and having it at the beginning and end sends a strong sense through the whole thing. Nicely done, kamikaze!
9/20/2003 c1 GreenKnightPrincess
I love it! ^_~ Very true, very good!
9/20/2003 c1 28Arayuldawen
I like this. The repetition of Love is was really neat. I like the oxymorons-brightest night, darkest light. Nice job ^_^

~Arayuldawen~
8/19/2003 c1 14Dirty Wallpaper
interesting, i really liked the format, it gave the poem an interesting "love interrupted" sort of texture, weird i know, but it gave the poem a touch of insanity, interrupted thought, quite cool, kudos.
7/20/2003 c1 57tofujunky
"Constructive criticism greatly appreciated.", I'm sorry but I don't have any. It's . . . just . . . perfect.
7/18/2003 c1 Needa S
Love the formatting..Awesome piece as well!
7/15/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
Great work. You used the spacing well.

~Heart of the Sword
7/14/2003 c1 3minords
You love the words euphoric and ephermeal. You are thinking of someone.

I am reminded of someone. i am blaming you. Hehe.

nice poem, dear!

very sunshiney-happy for you, but i'm not saying it's bad though. :)
7/14/2003 c1 2blinkie
love the formatting! it gives the reader an impression of floating on cloud nine (forgive the cliche ^_^) your words are delicate yet powerful. they strike a perfect balance between the tenderness and harshness of love. keep it up! i very much enjoyed reading your poem.

blinkie