for Even Though They're Gone

8/3/2003 c1 5ToxicLemons
f*cking preps... damn them all. They deserve to die. Just because we're different they think they have the right to make fun of us... damn them all.
8/2/2003 c1 lostrunner
i hate, i hate, i hate! popular snobby bitchy stupid preppy kids who make fun of ppl just so they can feel good about them selves. im so sorry you gotta go threw that! i know just how u feel and it sucks big, fat, hairy, infected, monkey balls.
7/19/2003 c1 81Red Masque
::nods:: very true.
7/16/2003 c1 8activist59
I understand the way you wrote this. One way about how you got an idea from one of my poems. Two because you're made fun of. You are one of the best writers I know. That's why i really hope we're in the same community next year. AHAHAHAHAHA!

GUMMYBEAR!
7/15/2003 c1 sarah
awesome! greatly done, the popular people dont understand me either. your not alone ^_^
7/14/2003 c1 9Modussa
::sigh:: you know, i really really love that. beautiful...mainly because i totally fell you...the only part that i can't agree w/ is the part of escaping to the mind, where there is no pain...my pain seethes in my brain...i swear, it's destroying whatever intellect i had there and completely ruining my life...::shrugs:: that sucks, though, i'm really glad of your personal mental escape and of your poetic talents. Best wishes to you; I'm off to peruse whatever other works you own!