for Only Her

4/5/2007 c80 lizabeth
the story is fantastic...very good story...i like it...very moving...you are a very fantastic author...good work...
5/27/2004 c1 2Lena Carta
I love this story, as I've told you before (ยบ from LPMB)... but what's its status? Are you still trying to get it published? I definitely think the quality is there and you deserve to have it in print, but please let me know... I'm so curious for it.
12/12/2003 c90 3bellesoleil
Awesome story. I thought it would be more i dont know what the word is, but i love this story, no matter what keep writing. I love it. If you get a chance sometime, read my fic. But great job. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Peace Out.
~Jessica
12/4/2003 c60 bellesoleil
okay this is a great story and all but are you going to bring rachael back! cuz i thought that her and adrian were the best together and i dont like this kari chick! let me know! even though i have 30 chap left to read! great story! I love it!
~Jessica
10/17/2003 c90 11Keora13
I just finished reading your story, and I think that it is deeply moving story. I am so happy that everything worked out for Adrian and Rachel. I hope that you continue to write great stories like this. One more thing, what about Adam? I know he's only two now, but how does his life go on?
10/17/2003 c90 1MooMooMoo
*cries*... wow...its over. im speechless. i really am. I enjoyed this story a lot, and im glad that even though so many things went wrong, it turns out okay in the end. this is a really good story. keep on writing!

lynxkitty
10/14/2003 c90 Sky
Wow...that was one hell of a story. Truly inspiring...I LOVED IT! I must admit, you shocked me with how well you knew your material on self-mutilation..not many people do. Either way, Congrats on finishing an awesome story!
10/5/2003 c85 MooMooMoo
yay! something happy happens! now plz don't kill one of them and make it disasterous! are we nearing the end? _ im glad things with Kari are ok. yay! theyre getting married! plz make a happy ending! theres too many sad ones nowadays

lynxkitty
9/19/2003 c65 me
I know they have a son together, but I like Kari more. I think that he should hook up with her and not Rachael. She bothers me...
9/18/2003 c80 nahbia
I don't know if this is supposed to make the reader sympathetic to lil ol' Kari...but not for me. =( To tell you the truth I'm annoyed and worried that there's actually a chapter in her POV. =( Rachael is going in her territory? HAH, well she's taking Rachael's chapter hmph. =(
9/16/2003 c79 nahbia
thank you thank you thank you for not having adrian realize how much he is in love with kari...not that he isn't but you know what i mean. =) hopefully he won't realize it LATER on? i am wondering if this story is winding down though...or are you going to create another conflict? don't let him realize he's in love with kari at the end of the story! ah! or if you do...make it one of those things where he ends up with her but he's definitely not in love with her...like he's forced to be with her or something...ah i don't know. i'll die if he falls out of love with rachael. they've gone through so much...=( and it feels like...gosh rachael why did you ever goa way?

don't you just love how i talk to myself in this reviews...well hope ya update soon as you usually do.
9/13/2003 c11 Renee
p.s. Seeing that you really, really know how a story should be, it would mean alot to me if you would, when you get a chance, read a little of my story I have just posted and review, if you can, please be honest! Thank you, and wonderful story!
9/13/2003 c12 Renee
I am only at Chapter 12, but I have run out of time for the moment. So far though, I absolutely love this story! It is descriptive and has all aspects of a real life relationship and life in general contained within it, that's what makes a quality plot in my opinion. Thank you for writing it and I hope to get back to finish it soon!
9/11/2003 c78 nahbia
BYE KARI! *smiles* Okay I don't think I'm reacting to this story in the proper way but I can take what I want out of it right? Selective reading =D Nah...
9/11/2003 c78 MooMooMoo
omfg, what the hell just happened? ek!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »