for Only Her

7/26/2003 c6 11eliza12
This is an awesome story and i cant believe more people havent read it. I am so excited there are still like 55 chapters for me to read :)
7/25/2003 c63 4EmNight87
No! This is an evil place to stop!
7/25/2003 c63 1MooMooMoo
omigosh, shes back!
7/25/2003 c50 MooMooMoo
omg! this is so tragic! whats going to happen to adrian? will he ever find rachael? very well written! update soon!
7/22/2003 c32 MooMooMoo
omgosh! what happened! ur story is very well written, full of emotion. but, what happened to rachael? is this the end? wow, too bad there arent many guys like adrian, hes so loving and caring towards rachael, plz write more soon@
7/22/2003 c32 4EmNight87
No! Man this is a great story. I think I may cry with this last chapter. It's so well written. Write quickly!
7/19/2003 c20 EmNight87
Awesome! This is a really great story. I can't wait for another update!
7/19/2003 c20 11jules2206
so far I am totally loving this story, if you want some more reviews then I can get some of my contacts to review it if you want, anyway please update soon, BAI!
7/16/2003 c15 4EmNight87
Jeeze this is good. The way you express their emotions in the words really is touching. This last chapter was especially good. I can't wait to read more.
7/15/2003 c7 1mizbritt
Aw.. I *love* this! It's so awesome! I can't wait to read more.. continue soon.. ;)!

.*. B.r.i.t.t.a.n.y * R.e.n.e.e .*.
7/15/2003 c2 AVIGON
It's a good story. I hope it will become a bit more "original" though... Not be your typical story I mean. Keep it up.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3