for A Poem By the Lonely Me

8/20/2005 c1 Felix Alexander
Wow, that was awesome. And, how true. This work has touched me. Don't stop writing work that touches people. Touching is good.
7/28/2005 c1 Katrina Gabrielle
OH MY EFFING GOD! THIS IS SWEET!I LVOE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Finally another person who hates war as much as I do. YES! (thanks again for all the reviews)
7/26/2005 c1 myno
yeah, i know the feeling.
7/25/2005 c1 A B Lewis
Woah. Again, great poem. It's too real for comfort.
7/25/2005 c1 119Whisper on the Lips
*shaks head* to true, wise words my friend, wise words. Also..HOLY CRAPOLA! YOU B-DAY IS 6 DAYS AFTER MINE! I was born in '90 you? Also my cat says 'purr' he is on my lap.but other than that...yeah good poem! WRITE ON!(=
7/17/2005 c1 23wishingdreamingwaiting
O... nice ending! I like it! The theme of reality sounding a little like war is kind of cool.

And thank you SO much for reveiwing my stuff. It's awesome to hear that my poems have inspired someone, and you should never stop writing. Stay in the game, dude! =)
1/4/2004 c1 105KaseyLovesNoOne
*wipes tears from eyes* wonderful! Short, but emotional. Thank you! I love it!
9/24/2003 c1 Static Black
Not bad
7/27/2003 c1 40twisted little secret
Very touching, work though short you get the message across very well. A view I hold very much myself, the fighting needs to stop, otherwise the world will turn to hell, and who can enjoy hell? Inspiring work

-nix-
7/19/2003 c1 Kinder Kat
OMG, I'm going to use that somewhere on my site (If you let me) I love it to much, That is like my most fav poem in the world
7/18/2003 c1 3Alexia S. Luclwit
O, I was reading this and thinking, it does sorta seem like a dream. But it isn't, it's real.
7/16/2003 c1 1romanticvomitx
wow...cool.
7/16/2003 c1 7Liriel87
I really liked it! Short and sweet...well yeah you know what i mean. Your poems are really good! Continue please!

Liriel
7/16/2003 c1 171Shelila
This expresses war really good... Good job.

~Shelila~
7/16/2003 c1 xdemolitionxloversx
her..this is good...is it about the war? anyways, its really good...
17 Page 1 2 Next »