for The Enigma

1/24/2005 c15 RiverDoe
aw please keep on going. i still love this story.
1/24/2005 c15 9Warui Warui Neko
Ahh! I love this so much! Please continue asap! ^.^Warui Warui Neko
12/11/2004 c14 rainstop.inc
kep goin! =)
12/5/2004 c14 LDDurham
I'm glad you decided to keep going with this. One can only hope that a longer chapter is forthcoming... *sigh* But, i am glad that Michael pushed Clay into showing some kind of emotion. I would have to.
12/2/2004 c14 2Mytheos
Wonderful
12/2/2004 c14 5panchan14
OMG! This story is KILLING ME!PLEASE finish the next chapter soon, I NEED to know what happens!
12/2/2004 c14 T-chan
Oh! A new chapter! Such a nice pre-Xmas present! (...And such an evil place to finish it! *grumble, grumble*)

I like Micheal and think Clay needs to be banged on the head...repeatedly.

Can hardly wait for more. Love this story to pieces!

PS Anything on the bad guys, soon?
12/2/2004 c14 13Klanfer
This must be one of the most original storylines I've heard for awhile!I LOVE ITMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREUPDATExoxoxta'z luv
11/24/2004 c13 Catmy
I love this story. But just a bit confused! You did mean 'kick some clay ass' because Devon does not need anymore trouble and I know a lot is comin to him. Just please update as soon as possible. Ilove too much not to keep on pressuring you, so please more.
11/20/2004 c13 tammy
I'm so happy. That was really good. I love this story, I just wish there could be updates every day. Keep on goin and updating, its just getting better. (Hope the explanations will come soon, Iwana know why Devon is so strange).
11/2/2004 c13 RiverDoe
Cool! Keep going. I'm loving it! And now I sound like a McDonald's ad.
11/2/2004 c13 5panchan14
Oh, my GOD! That was byuutiful! PLEASE hurry with the next chapter, it's killing me!
11/1/2004 c13 Wolf Wing
OMG! You have me sitting on pins and needles waiting for updates on this! I'm not usually much into original fiction but this story has sunk it's teeth in and won't let go...and I'm loving every minute of it! Please update real soon!
11/1/2004 c13 Yasei Raiden
YES! UPDATED! Poor Devon, I understand why he'd be so terrified. Clay REALLY needs a good ass kicking. XD
Next chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
This story SO rocks!
~Yasei
10/28/2004 c12 LDDurham
Oh No! You can't stop there! This is such an excellent story. I love it! I love the back story and history of your Calorians! It's excellent! I love the way you are using homophobia even in a 2man society, brilliant! The only thing I can say that is even remotely negative is that you have a few grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Otherwise, this is just great!
Please please update soon!
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »