for The Enigma

1/13/2009 c7 Dent
You updated! I didn't expect an update this soon, for some reason I thought it would take a couple of weeks or something.

Great update, I can't wait to see how things go at the meeting.
1/10/2009 c7 Shadow1290
I like this so far but please don't let this be like the last one.. where he was forced to mate and he got pregnant. I hated it.. I mean it was a good idea but that just turned my stomach.

The fact that he was forced into a mating and not only that but he was now forced to have a child at his age... and a child he didn't even want with a person who not only treats him like shit, but he doesn't even like!

please, again, don't let this be like the other one.

MORE SOON

-shadow
1/5/2009 c7 44RikoRishodeathangeloflight
Yay you finally updated. And my review is late. Sorry. So sorry. I saw the update and then I just totally forgot about it. XD Wow, it's getting really interesting now. I can't wait to read more!
1/5/2009 c7 dafne22
Really interesting...you are doing great job :-) Nicely written. I canĀ“t wait for a new chapter, so hurry up :-)
1/2/2009 c7 MAGICAL.NARRATOR
= ] I love this story! update!
1/2/2009 c7 angelfacekitten
Great chapter,looking forward to the next update.
1/1/2009 c7 KorynMarie
I love this story! Please update as fast as you can :)
1/1/2009 c1 4Kimera77
Extremely good plot. I adore the characters traits, and hope for regular updates from now on! I need them!
1/1/2009 c7 blackrose214
There is quite a number of changes in this chapter, hm? But as far as I can tell you`re doing a superb job at editing again. Keep it up and update soon aain, plz!
1/1/2009 c7 25SweetPseudonym
I'm so glad you're still writing this! Clay and Devon's "relationship" is one of my favorite kinds ;D So I hope you update soon! I'm anxious to see what happens to everyone :O!
1/1/2009 c7 5TheLadyPendragon
Yay, an update. :) I feel bad for poor Devon. Clay needs to chill. It isn't his fault, just like Clay's grandfather intoned. No wonder he dislikes the old guy. He's actually reasonable. xDD I can't wait for more.
11/21/2008 c6 1merrymowmow
I was wondering when you're going to update?
11/9/2008 c6 Kelsier
I really like this story a lot.I found it while going through a list of recommended original fics on aarin. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you update soon.

Thanks
10/18/2008 c6 autumn-annette-19
Whats next, whats next.
9/8/2008 c6 Johnny101
Love the new chapter! Can't wait to see how the plot is going to go next. Poor Clay...and Devon.
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »