for Chaotic Reactions

5/17/2006 c1 Wing
Not bad, I like the theme & attitudes, continue on, give me more!
3/19/2005 c1 FadingDarkness
I thought it was good. How come you never updated? Did you quit or something? I wish you would update even though you wrote this quite awhile ago. Two years ago for that matter.I'm actually very surprised you only got 5 other reviews for this story. But I guess thats cuz its only the first chapter.You really should think about continuing anyway. I bet more people would read and review than.
10/25/2003 c1 Mannie
i actually liked it and looking forward to a future chapter...Hopefully yes?
7/20/2003 c1 3Forrest Nymph
I like this guy.*dreamie smile* He has a bike and likes black, thats why I like him. yup, yup. good story so far. And what with not having anything supernatural?
7/20/2003 c1 OhMyGodMuffin
Woo, Shelle, I like this. When I saw the title and the summary and just the fact that you started this story I was incredibly intrigued..

MM, I like your characters so far. And I think I'm in love with Lectric 'cause he has blue hair and an eyebrow piercing (aii I love those..more so on girls, though, but thats okay) and he likes motorcycles (they're so fun!) and he's all..cool and stuff. Lantern's cool 'cause she seems totally unlike Lectric, yet they're friends and all. Didn't see much of this Raven character, so I dunno about her..mm, but you better continue this Shelle. I very much want to see where you're going with this..^_^

-Devin
7/20/2003 c1 DreaminWriter
Hey, this is a great story and I can't wait untill you continue! Bravo!
7/19/2003 c1 18flying blind
this is great so far. Im very intrigued to see where this is headed. please post more soon

=)