for Addiction

12/17/2003 c5 2elf kirianna
MORE PLEASE... like now thanks
Kiri :)
12/15/2003 c5 1Gwen-Girl
ah! i was all ready for the sex scene and it never came! i hope it's goo! i'm waiting
12/14/2003 c1 White Sakura
... COOl?
12/14/2003 c5 Kathy Si
*Thinks about sisters*
*shudders*
THAT WAS F**CKED UP!
Well, now that I've said that, I can say this...
nice story, kinda remindes me of this anime movie called Angel Sanctuary, you should check it out if you haven't seen it yet. Nice job, I'll be waiting to read the rest.
-Kathy Si
8/28/2003 c4 CMS 10
please update soon!

Crystal!
8/11/2003 c4 Jay7
Man, add another chapter to this story.

It's getting very interesting and I wanna know what happens.

PLEASE CONTINUE
7/30/2003 c4 3alianne
I've reviewed this story a couple times before, but right now the plot isn't really moving along. also, in the first paragraph, it's shoveLEd, not shoved. also, when you write your AN, don't use "dat" instead of that or "da" instead of the, it just makes you seem stupid, and stupid people don't write good stories, so people won't want waste time reading something they think won't be worth their time and energy
7/30/2003 c4 1sweetheart87
hey,

I love this story, update soon please.
7/29/2003 c4 Fiery-chan
Aww, I like this story. That was a cute chapter. What nice sibling relations lol.
7/29/2003 c4 20charmed4life43
um... my friend told me to read this... its not that it isnt good, it just isnt my style. sorry. but ur writing techniques are good. you write well! the subject matter just isnt my fav. u understand.
7/29/2003 c4 Quake III Arena
Oh God! Disgusting and so wrong. Like what if she gets pregnant? Did you get raped by your brother or sumthing? This story speak of experience to me.

Disgusting. To all reviewers who want to read further are sick fucks...
7/29/2003 c4 8Teresz
it's really funny, how they act just like sister and brother, yet have this relationship thing going too. Quite awkward situation, I'd say. Great chapter and fun. oh, hooray to you for using Evanescance and Linkin Park...and boo to Sean Paul..lol, but the other music things were good. lol. Can't wait to read more...it better be soon, or you're in trouble!
7/29/2003 c3 Teresz
chapters like this, just to do a rewind on how the characters are feeling are good to include. he good thing is tat I ahve another chapter to read!
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »