for Addiction

7/29/2003 c2 8Teresz
AH! *makes a somewhat disgusted look..but it turns to a wide grin* sos sweet...but a little, uhm, odd. Hey, if tey love each other like that...I guess...well, okayt. Nice work. I'm adding thsi to my favorites. I hope it can stay there!
7/29/2003 c1 Teresz
her...BROTHER? this is vry interesting...is this thnig with her brother just sibling llove...or...or...ah! Nice story so far. Can't wait to read more! we.
7/28/2003 c4 Fearless-Sweep-Gurl
great job. update soon!
7/28/2003 c4 5Tsuta
Intresting
7/28/2003 c4 51Kenya Bloodstone
Very good
7/28/2003 c4 carebear21
oh god you have to up more up soon I wanna see where this gos
7/28/2003 c4 Lets Play Russian Roulette
wow. very descriptive. very nice! please continue writing this story...i wanna know what happens when they..uh...wake up. hahaha.

~ EnDlEss DreAmS ~
7/25/2003 c3 carebear21
Hey girl very very good chapter update very soon k
7/25/2003 c3 CMS 10
Please keep writting this is really good so far but jsu a quick question shouldn't "There were kids playing in the snow and dogs barking wilding as they wagged their tail." be "There were kids playing in the snow and dogs barking WILDLY as they wagged their tail." Just wondering thats all anyways keep writting!
7/24/2003 c3 Lizzieg884
This story is some sick shit...no really it is... i have no idea where your going with this... but... i'm am in total awe... i will keep reading to find out but might i just say WOW!
7/22/2003 c2 carebear21
hey girl I love your story so much up very very very soon ok I'm adding you to my favorite stories list see ya!
7/21/2003 c2 3alianne
woah woah! liz and brian are two naughty little kids! but like the title says, this story has become addictive
7/21/2003 c2 Zabella
I like the plot! Obviously they are going to have sex...?
7/21/2003 c2 Fearless-Sweep-Gurl
great job so far! update soon!
7/21/2003 c2 CMS 10
This is really good so far i can't wait to see where you are heading with this. up date soon!
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »