for Circumstances

6/19/2016 c18 serwaverider
Hello,

I really like this story, more when I though it would somehow work out for the two protagonists. Good luck in the future.
9/22/2012 c18 RueRue1396
i really liked this because it is like a flaw-y kind of story you know it flaws perfect n-way i hope one day you will get the urge to finish it
6/10/2012 c18 mamaliz
I hope you're going to finish this story some day. Too many brillant but unfinished fics on this site...I think I'm going to break down and cry some time soon. It's not fair coz good stories deserve to be finished, you know.. *sniff*
3/14/2012 c18 Thinkalike
I really like this story! Would love to see it finish :)
2/5/2012 c18 5Blueyes57
This is a very good story. When do you plan on finishing it? I'd like to know if Mike and Jess get together and if Josh helps Tiff with the pregnancy in some way. Or do Jess and Josh get back together? lol Questions, questions!
1/18/2012 c18 6Navaura
Hello, I really like this story. I'm hoping there is more too it. Any how, great Job and I like the characters.
12/19/2011 c18 SwaggeredSwitchBlade
Awesome! No Josh, tell me you didnt get her pregnant! Don't! Jessi still loges you, he's just...not very good at planning things. Please please PLEASE update soon! And could you post a link to their twitters? I can't find it.
8/21/2011 c18 5Russle
Whyyyyyy! Why Jessi, why! DX I hate his name because that's my brother's name! XD Lol, but that's okay, because the story is awesome! Update soon!
8/21/2011 c7 Russle
You know, I'm really glad that those two aren't super stubborn about their feelings. ^^
4/25/2011 c18 2Linq
:D love the story!
1/5/2011 c18 Kobashiftw
I definitely didn't see that coming. I hope its not Josh's... but it still serves her right for trying to break up Jessi and Josh. Oh and for the record I don't like Mike in the slightest nor do I trust him. Wasn't Josh's sister dating a guy with an Australian accent? I bet thats it they are the same guy. Jerk. Should get hit by a train. And Jessi better get his act together and figure out a way to get Josh back or I'm going to have to have a little chat with him (the fact he is fictional will not stop me!)
1/5/2011 c17 Kobashiftw
WTF! WHY! i'm so confused. everything was going perfectly why did he go and screw it up. I knew there would be a problem later (since it is kinda a requirement of a story) but I didn't expect that. I don't like it (for the record I have been scowling very hard at the screen since Jessi let him touch him.
1/1/2011 c18 GrumpyFace
Love this story! Although I'm surprised at how little Jessi seems to care about Josh. Or perhaps it's just that Josh is near obsessed, in a sweet way, so anything else pales in comparison, I'm not sure :P Wonder if Tabitha being pregnant will make her mature?
12/2/2010 c17 bs49184
ifigured josh would cheat not the other way around
11/24/2010 c17 ohmytuesday
Oh the angst D:

White lies, Jessi, white lies! I hope everything turns out okay
203 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »