for Circumstances

love it!
11/20/2003 c5 19Vengeful Black Dreamz
Vey Cute ^_^
11/6/2003 c5 8PaperLanterns
Hey, your story is awesome! The symbolism with the mirror in the prologue was fantastic, and the whole thing is just really easy to read, it really flows well. Keep up the good work, and i hope to see an update soon

-Andrea Fierce
11/2/2003 c5 1Alaryn Drei
I loved it :) the kiss was great, same with everything else. I can't wait till chapter 6.
10/25/2003 c5 2Zangetsu
I'm looking forward to more! Write soon!
9/26/2003 c1 5Antifrozen Plane
Hiya... just going thru and rading some random stories. But what ive read so far of this one is written quite well. I'll read the rest and review too ^_^

take care...
9/15/2003 c1 2Saint Anger
woo.. havent got time to finish the story right now, but i'm liking it so far. i'll leave a better review when i finish, later. :-)
9/13/2003 c5 wazawaisuru
Aw, the kissing scene was absolutely sweet! Please keep writing, this is a great story!
9/11/2003 c5 1FallenAngel221
I likes! This reminds me of my story -.-; he he. I know this is bizarre, but I started laughing whenever Jessi's mom said that stuff about people and Jessi ran to go with his dad. I'm insane. Very nice chapter though, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Joel
9/11/2003 c5 kappa
Very well done so far is what I must say. Ans as for the kissing scene, done to perfection. Keep it coming!
9/10/2003 c5 10kittylove1
Let's see...i love the way you write. it keeps me longing for more. the kissing scene was cute. A first kiss between two boys at a public high school. i want more! is it different writing about people in the real world rather than people in a 'made-up' world?
9/10/2003 c5 Lucy
wow Josh was daring!

poor Jessi though

can't wait for more
9/10/2003 c5 galene
^_^ It's good!

*is happy* so plez continue
9/10/2003 c5 1discordlives
I can't wait for more.
9/10/2003 c5 Miranda
I think the kissing seen was great. I hope Jessi finds acceptance with his father.
203 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »