for Circumstances

9/9/2003 c4 Zhou
Nice story progression. I can feel it starting to really move along. I feel so bad for both of them, but more so for Jessi. I think it's just harder for him because he has no-one, where at least Josh has friends. The cliff-hanger was nice and I'm glad it wasn't too evil. Some authors take way too much pleasure in torturing their readers. Congrats on starting college! I wish you the best of luck. I will also send you an email with my "new" girl in a few days. I'll try to make your job easier.
9/7/2003 c4 1discordlives
I can't wait for more. ^_^
9/7/2003 c4 Kaye
This i s a really good story.Very well constructed and realitic.I hope you fully intend on finisdhing it soon.
9/7/2003 c4 13Aislinn-dreamer
^_^ yay at least they're not all in denial still... well.. maybe josh is slightly... but ^_^

c ya whenever u update

Galene
9/7/2003 c3 Aislinn-dreamer
*smacks forehead* i'm such an idiot.. i got the whole bryon jessi thing sorted.

^_^ hee hee... poor josh.. "you got a cure?" *laughs*
9/7/2003 c2 Aislinn-dreamer
huh? i'm a little confused.

who's Byron? O.o i thought josh liked that Jessi kid?
9/7/2003 c4 Primmy
I've just finished the fourth chapter of your story. I think it's great the way you capture the confused thoughts and mixed feelings of Josh and Jessi. I know I've had similar thoughts even if it was about something completely different. You've got talent. Keep writing!
9/7/2003 c4 1FallenAngel221
I don't mind a wait and the characters were just fine. I can't make up a good female character cause I um...usually don't make female characters, lol. Yeah, most of my stories are M/M so I'm always focused on making male characters. yeah, I'm a nutcase. Anyway, can't wait to see what happens. byes

Love,

Joel
8/21/2003 c3 14Rabbit Dawg
I like this fic. Good job. Update soon.
8/20/2003 c3 1FallenAngel221
I'm sorry 'bout the crappy review last time. I like how you've got both your characters in denial so far, ease their pain already, lol. You can always torture them some more though : )~. That'd be fun. btw, Josh and Jessi both sound HOT! I'm goofy.

Love Always and A New Fan,

Joel
8/20/2003 c3 Cara Sterling
This story is perdy good, but I have to admit I am really curious as to what SLASH means. My friend and I were cruising over the stories and some said SLASH and we were like ok? So yah... I am guessing it means gay lovers sorta deal, but anywho. I like how you have the characters fighting their feelings for each other, it is actually pretty good. Keep up the awesome work.

~*Jaden Anderson*~
8/19/2003 c3 1Alaryn Drei
Wow, this is a really good story. I like how you don't focus completely on the attraction between the two boys. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/19/2003 c3 1discordlives
Now I really want to know what happens next. ^_^
8/19/2003 c2 9Minnie Souris
I really like this story, and want another chapter. Since you only (only? wish I could get as many) have 9 reviews hope this one will count towards your dirty dozen. Great start putting it on my favourites list.
8/19/2003 c2 Purged Account
Hey there, you reviewed my stuff, and when i saw this in the list and spotted your name I had to read. Well done, its very good so far, I'm enjoying reading it.

I hope you continue on soon.

Thanx, hudson.