for Circumstances

5/19/2009 c14 4Vaguely Amused
Cute story... can't wait to see if you update soon ^_^
4/10/2009 c14 4Craving No Mercy
A child may cry if there is no chapter 15. Love this story! XD Stayed up later than usual to read it all so I'll be knackered in the morning lol.

-All Tears Must Fall
3/29/2009 c14 9Lerene
I have to say I really enjoy this story. Please come back to it.
3/27/2009 c8 Lerene
Jessi forgot about Ann! And Jessi and Josh's puppy love is cute.
3/27/2009 c7 Lerene
I'm a bit curious as to why the two of them ended up being enemies.
2/18/2009 c14 4Turquoise Mage
This is a great story i can't wait for chapter 15 and I'm curious what happens next.
1/8/2009 c14 6Satan'z Myth
This is story is totally HOT! I like the characters...but would want to know why Ann behaved that way! Secondly..the first chapter said that Jessi never smiled. Third chapter or so had him smiling - that was kind of strange.

Nyway..ohh! Someone saw them kiss..I wonder what will be the outcome! Do update soon C:
11/28/2008 c2 mad-one123
muwhahahhahaha josh's denial is fantastic. i think il read the rest tomorrow ad review it then. my eyes are burning from lack of sleep. Keep up the great work!
11/28/2008 c1 mad-one123
OER IM hooked. i like these kind of characters. ur writing is good and the story is interesting so far. yay!
11/4/2008 c14 4frolic-horror
A lot of intrigue there... I was still wondering about Ann and now I have to think about who saw them. It was either Tabitha or her sister I assume.
11/4/2008 c11 frolic-horror
kyaa...

great chapter :)) very exciting... lol
10/13/2008 c14 aripie
I just read this story for the first time and I can honestly say that as each chapter progresses your writing gets better and better and I am totally enjoying it :D

Cant wait to read the next chappie and I love love love Josh, I think he is a bit more fleshed out than Jessi for some reason to me but yah, yum! haha
9/28/2008 c14 1VandySKYXBridge
I loved it! Please update!
9/4/2008 c14 AlastrinaMeadow
I can't believe the mystery girl is going to tell! Update soon!
8/30/2008 c14 Le1chi