for Destiny

awesome
8/10/2003 c13 11DreamNightmare
this is gettin better n better lol cant wait 4 the next chapter
8/7/2003 c12 DreamNightmare
omg this story is great lol i luv it...uve really got me hooked!
8/4/2003 c12 1secretstar
kyoot... herez da new nd revised review tokenz..

@ @ @ @ @

dun tink wrong... lmao
8/3/2003 c11 2ZoieLark
I can see why she'd hate that person. I mean, she did do the unthinkable and kill one of the people she loved the most. It reminds me of an anime series. It's not the same, but it just reminds me of it. I can't think of it right now, but. . . Oh well. Can't wait for the next one!
8/3/2003 c9 ZoieLark
I like the dialogue/scene changes between the four characters! it's very funny and cute and stuff!
8/3/2003 c8 ZoieLark
IT's ANOTHER TWIST ANOTHER TWIST! You seem to do that a lot! I liked this twist though! hehehehehe! Who would've ever guessed, ne?
8/3/2003 c7 ZoieLark
TWIST! There's a twist. Another character comes upon us! TWIST!
8/3/2003 c11 SANDiE
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) agen... mwahahahha
8/2/2003 c10 SANDiE
(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

use them wisely :D
8/2/2003 c1 SANDiE
heres your nice and shiny review! (*) that's a review token from your cousin...yes... actually i should give you 4 more...only because you can only get up to 5, according to me... and you got all 5 so it means i like your story...

review tokens: (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

use them wisely...perhapz...use them for updating this story! mwahahha (yes im "weird" but remember what i said online...you're "odd") uh... nice story, please update
7/31/2003 c8 Laura
Try and write more of Ryan's past! Then again, you already wrote the next chapter. I should know, me being you and such! *.~
7/31/2003 c7 1secretstar
nice again, but there are a few mistakes... but...THATS OKAY
7/30/2003 c6 Orchid's Tears
Very awesome. It leaves me feeling. . . confused. . .like. . .nothing. . .as if I were actually the main character questioning my actions. . .Nice anime feel in here too. . .too many elipses. . .
7/28/2003 c5 Orchid's Tears too lazy to log in
Okay. Nice. I could see where that was going. So, what's next? Best friend's battle one another? Or was Rosie ever really a best friend? I mean deciding to go to an amusement park instead of going to her friend's birthday party is...well, not friendly stuff...unless she was GETTING POWERS FROM THE DARK SIDE!

Well, anyway, was the mistake about Ryan's sleep thing?
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »