for The Purple Cat

3/14/2006 c1 131theory of black
=)

haha... paper mache reminds me of freshman year... giant sea turtles rock. great job on this.
11/21/2005 c1 1Humor Me Pink
LOL cute. You were being nice and reviewing on mine, So i wanted to return the favor... purple swirls and purple strips would be a cooler mental image, though. :)
6/8/2005 c1 194Aslan Israel
Short, but a lovely thought.
5/8/2005 c1 36Windsong
I can't shake the nagging feeling that there's some kind of deep meaning to this poem that I'm missing. Which, of course, is probably just my overactive imagination, seeing as the poem's only two lines long and about a paper mache cat, and it's very hard to be deep when talking about a purple kitty. ;^^ Anyways, I am amazed by how deftly and with so little words you describe your kitty; it's like painting a picture with a single stroke. And yes, it's that last sentence in the second line that keeps making me think this poem has some strange depth to it, even though it doesn't. Oh well. Keep writing! -Windsong
5/7/2005 c1 54Werecat99
Aww... that was deeply touching! So short and yet so tender.. Loved it!
8/11/2003 c1 6Belle the Shadow-Cat
Very intrigueing, to say the least, a little short but interesting.

-Belle
8/3/2003 c1 58Next Exit
i like the first line, but the second seemed o childish to fit into a poem. i always find using a name runis a poems small sense of "mystery of thought", i process i created which makes you connect with a character no matter who/what they are.

mysterykittyx