for Where the Murderers Run Free

8/3/2003 c3 2Viivii
Oh hey! Cool. As usual, very descriptive. This is getting very romantic, too. When I finished reading it, I said to myself "Aw! They fell in love!" because I'm such a romantic sap myself. Huzzah, and continue.
7/30/2003 c3 JORDAN
JESSI JESSI JESIS JESIS JESSI JESSI JESIS

OMFG THAT WAS SOSOSSOOSOSOOSOSOSO GOOD

GO JESSI ITS UR B-DAY

:does the go jessi you're an awsome writer dance:

WOO HOO I like this one ALOT!Well I love them all but this one was like "OMFG OMFG" yeah and the other ones were like "OMG OMG" and yeah BUT THEY'RE ALL FANTASTIC!OMFG I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER!I HAFTA SAY ALL THE "OMG'S" ON HERE CUZ YOU WONT TAKE YOUR AWAY MESS. OFF OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OKAY THATS OUTTA MY SYSTEM OMG THEY'RE GREAT IT'S GREAT WOO HOO GO JESIS .

OKAY I'M DONE IM SORRY.
7/28/2003 c2 3Subliminal Ambulence
I love the way you describe things in this story...especially the way you describe people, or even Dayne in the first chapter. Nice work.
7/27/2003 c2 4SydneyKate
Well. Dayne definately knows how to use men. You story is very descriptive but very serious. Though, when she snapped at the knight officer, that was quite ammusing. Keept Writing and Update Soon.
7/27/2003 c1 SydneyKate
Well. This story is definately up my ally. I am a horse rider. Though, I am curious, what is to happen next.

Just incase you don't know, I can give you some things to talk about in your stories, because your main character is the barn girl. You could use terms like cholic= horse eats something or has something stuck in his stomach so that they can't get rid of it. Or terms like lame, moonblindness=horse can see colors, no detail. Of things like founder or bowed leg. Just to make the story more realistic. But, I am sure I'll be kicking myself in the ass when i read your next chapter because you probably know more about it than I do.

Keep writing. I like it.
7/26/2003 c1 37ssj4goku177
cool...
7/25/2003 c1 Joradn
Jesis...OMFG you're freaking awsome!You rock my freaking sox!You have such an imagination and your story rox!I love it
7/25/2003 c2 2Viivii
Yes, I review again. Hoorah! Another page longer. It doesn't matter if it's descriptive, I guess, because the story is cool!
7/24/2003 c1 Blazed Hypa
I like the story so far, it's really good. The end makes me want to read more, so please please continue it!
7/24/2003 c1 Raine333
Hiya! Bleh! I'm the sister of that stupid little girl that likes gay people! She made me read your story when all I wanted to do was eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch! *quacks menacingly* YESH! I'm insane. It was short but shweet. Suspenseful and detailed. Please continue, or suffer my wrath. *brandishes a spoon*
7/24/2003 c1 Viivii
Wow. This is very descriptive. I personally think it is an honor to be your first reviewer. The last paragraph made my eyes widen. You REALLY need to continue this, even if people don't review it. I'll enjoy it. ^.^ It's great, and I think you should take note that you are very talented.