for A Running Man

9/2/2005 c1 27Merlin85
Nice story. Details are great when used purposely. Since i have kinda been neglected could you possibly read one of my stories? I feel i need an opinion from an intelectual such as yourself. thnx anywaz gory story
5/20/2005 c1 7R.J. Miller
Very good story, I had envisioned a long drawn out tale about a serial killer and dropped into a vampire tale, excellent! Thank you
1/12/2005 c1 2cillian4
Good hook!Very good I love a vampire story with a suprise ending.
7/12/2004 c1 1Rose Castello
wow that was really deep
1/1/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Willum-
I really enjoyed this piece. Jason sounds like a creepy guy to mess with. I'm not quite sure the rating of the story should be PG-13, if I am wrong, it doesn't matter heh. Its creepy, the graphic image of Mister Feldman is disturbingly,well done. I would rate this a strong R for its graphic content, just a thought.
ANywho, it was suspenceful, and maybe one day Jason will meet up with Michael Myers heh.
9/12/2003 c1 unclepauly
Short and sweet, this story wastes no time and goes straight for the kill. Quite liked the opening, about the history of the knives, thought that was cool.
8/6/2003 c1 Leigh Nithra
holy crap that was freaky your a good writer and are definitely going on my fave authors list
8/5/2003 c1 7Malachi
Nicely done. You're writing style is strong and the tale was entertaining.
7/26/2003 c1 6Strider Hunter
Haha, very original story, Willum. Short and sweet, very satisfactory ending.
7/25/2003 c1 28Diana Shore
Great ending.
7/25/2003 c1 L.A.Rose
Yes! That was great! Great little story, very enjoyable! :)
7/24/2003 c1 62BloodBrother
Mister Feldman's first response was the best - Out of the little dialogue, it made for a very good ending. Nice job.
7/24/2003 c1 Daisy Decamps
Ew, the drinking blood part was DISGUSTING! But otherwise pretty good. The ending was kind of a surprise.

But how could Mr. Fwldman heal himself? Does he have some kind of super power or something?