for Cat of Childlike Faith

1/26/2007 c1 1Humor Me Pink
I absolutely love this poem.

It was amazingly well written.
3/27/2006 c1 219Matthew James Current
Beautiful work. Inspiring and touching. I loved Cat Wings as a child and this brought a whole new radiance to those memories. Such a sweet poem. It's a lovely thing when the soul smiles. Thanks again for all your thoughtful reviews and time Dawn.
3/17/2006 c1 6Count of Casualty
That's so cute! ^_^ I love how innocent and light this poem is.

(sorry for the short review, I really ought to be asleep right now...)
3/11/2006 c1 Laur4
It's very cute, makes me want to see this purple cat, sounds interesting

Once again I appreciate your reviews, helps knowing I'm understood and not exactly alone
12/6/2005 c1 20Pheobe Meryll
I used to read those 'catwings' books. they were so exciting. anyway, an obviously symbolic poem. very original, i really liked the uniqueness. I guess there is something very childlike about the image of a purple cat. the way it's phrased reminded me a little of blake's 'little lamb, who made thee?"

I want to say thank you for all your reviews and comments. do you play violin too?...i am fascinated by cellists too, i like how they're totally enveloping the instrument (sometimes I envy that). I don't live in NY, actually I'm in South Florida.

eager to read more!
7/25/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Great detail and description. Lovely.

I enjoyed very much your review and find the use of the poem cute and sweet. :) So alright!
8/12/2004 c1 54Werecat99
That was truly wonderful.
8/11/2003 c1 6Belle the Shadow-Cat
Very, cery cute Katriel. Nice job.

-Belle
8/3/2003 c1 21kabhi86
You have a gift in writing, one of deep expression and able to touch the soul. Keep writing :).