for Twenty dollars

2/27/2007 c1 8AlopexLagopus
This story is amazing! I'm still waiting on updates for that Two's Company story (which is also amazing) and while reading every other story you've written, I can see that I'm gonna love reading everything you write.
12/11/2003 c1 Ragamuffin1989
I love it!
9/12/2003 c1 2Jordans Rebel
That's really awesome i like it lots it seriousally kewl!
8/5/2003 c1 5AngelicDaydreamer
Another funny story lol. Although I have a hint this is just a one chapter story I hope it's not. it'd be fun to hear if the bro really beats him up. lolz
8/5/2003 c1 beautifuletdown
Aww, that was very cute and sweet.
8/3/2003 c1 11Star Song1
oh fun! as much as i like to see long chapters of happiness, i'm becoming attached to your short stories of it. keep writing, even if not on twenty dollars!
7/29/2003 c1 6DancinDramaFreak
lol...that was really cute! I like it; I think you should continue it. :) It's really spectacular, but it's really wierd cu I know a guy named Sam Green. Strange.
7/28/2003 c1 2BuffLie
Oh my goodness. Loved it to pieces. Please let there be more :)
7/27/2003 c1 1Bay710
I see you like the red hair thing with female protagonists. And the waitress thing was amusing.. Nice job
7/26/2003 c1 xdemolitionxloversx
cool. Is that it? please no...update!
7/26/2003 c1 20Xi
ah so cute! u should make a bunch of chapers n stuf... if u do.. i'll watch for em!

good job!
7/26/2003 c1 5morrigaine
Is there going to be more? There is, isn't there? That's not it is it?

I could have gone for a little more lead up, especially if you're planning on elaborating on what happens next, but as long as you do continue, I guess I can't complain.
7/26/2003 c1 4sct2009
Nice story :)Please read mine. And review it. I need suggestions.

To find my story, go to search and type in Stevenct16. The storys title is Extreme Encounters.

Enjoy
7/26/2003 c1 36Amrun
Awe. Some. Really, wonderful writing, very suspenseful, practically mistake free, and I loved it. Absolutely perfect, according to me. _