for Mermaids

8/28/2004 c1 29amazingblazes
Oh, I like this. Tis very cool. And blank verse isn't an easy medium to work with. Love the adjectives, and the way you described a mermaid. Toxic beauty indeed!
7/26/2004 c1 148Moroni of the Mount of Ro
o.o! I yike it! ^_^ Very purdy. I like it very much! IT SHALL NOW GO ON MY FAVORITES SO ALL MAY SEE! BWUAHAHAHAHAHA . . . HA . . . ha . . . .ha . . . . ::cough::
12/26/2003 c1 108Kirona of the skies
Oy Luna! ^_^ Very nice. Once again, I have to say I told you so. Your writing ROCKS, no matter what you say! ^_~ Love ya 4-ever!
-Andy
7/28/2003 c1 unnamed author23
Very disciptive.
7/28/2003 c1 TAE the Adventurer
Gorgeous. You've got a way with words, very nice!
7/26/2003 c1 Aisling Grey
I like this poem very much. But I would change the title to "Sirens", not Mermaids. The reason being: You start your first line out thusly: The dark seraphim of the forgotten depths... Then you continue to talk about them bringing misfortune and the fact that they have wings. You misinterpret the two creatures. Mermaids are creatures of 'light', while Sirens lure men to their death with their 'siren' song. They are dark creatures that originate from Lilith. When your reader looks at your title, they expect the poem to be light and carefree. Not dark and harsh. Don't get me wrong, your poem is beautiful. It just needs a better title. Keep up the good work.