for Fruit Mafia

3/26/2005 c2 Das Mel
This is AWESOME! And inspiring! I loved it, you must put up another chapter!
3/15/2004 c1 9FrenchSilkPie
I'm actually reviewing chapter one after chapter two (The idiot known as Twiggy returns MWAHAHA...*shifty glance) Anyway, umm I think I may have been mistaken, is this the end or just the begining. I'm a little to whacked out to think about it right now.
3/15/2004 c2 FrenchSilkPie
They always say third times the charm. I've been searching FP.com for awhile now for a nice short story to read and twice I rememeber the title "Fruit Mafia" catching my eye. And well the third time that happened I just knew I had to read it. After all it seems like a perfectly insane story ^^, which I am glad to say it was. It's kind fo sad that it only a short story cause it would have made an aewsome ..long story? Anyway I loved it, *just realizes I've been reading another one of your stories "Mostly Blessed"* I knew I recognized the author name! -.-; I'm such an idiot.
Twiggy
1/19/2004 c2 30g21lto
Again, I love it. I like the format of a diary entry. Ben's self-conscious remarks about "spoiled rich kid angst" were one of my favorite parts of it. Shows he doesn't take himself too seriously. Or whatever. I tend to get english teacher-ey late at night. Anyway, great job with these chapters, and I hope to see more soon. This is now on my favorite stories list. (Yes, guilt the author into writing faster! My master plan!)
1/19/2004 c1 g21lto
That was absolutely hilarious. A little off-kilter...as almost all truly funny things are. The apology note was a great ending to the chapter. I can't wait to read more!
12/27/2003 c2 87EchoesOfReason
Hehe, very good. There's this story on fanfiction by The Random Queen which is based on her parody of Inuyasha and everytime I read it I can't stop laughing. You're are reaching that level of comedy. I can't wait for the next chapter. This should be something really funny. I've always wanted to try a pointless comedy but most of the time I figured my jokes would just turn out cliche-ish and out-spoken.
Good job, I like this a lot, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Take care and good luck with the next chapter.
Love always,
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
-can i be a pomegranate? they taste good!-
8/26/2003 c2 6Kinata
okey. That was, um, unusual I guess. It's not everyday that you read about exploding watermelons. Well, then again, it's not everyday that you read about watermelons altogether...
8/17/2003 c2 alecatq
aw.. poor ben. very good.
8/16/2003 c2 102Twilight Moon
I want to review this, I really do, but I can't think of anything to say outside: it's definitely one of the most entertaining things I've read in a long time. Kudos and other granola bars to Della!
8/11/2003 c2 1SailorKagome
...lol! Funny! Love it!
8/10/2003 c2 6Kairo Paracelon
Adam and Ben. A and B. hmm...

I wish I could join the Fruit Mafia.

Still as nifty as ever, sis.
7/28/2003 c1 35aroxim
Oh good lord. You're insane! And you know what? I love you for it! You are close to my level of insanity! *huggle* Ah.. I loved the story. Couldn't stop laughing. Towards the end I had to stop reading to calm down! That was so funny! So funny! I swear. And your grammar and spelling was good to boot! -^=^- I hope you write a sequel!
7/28/2003 c1 alecatq
very funny love it.my fingers are cramping oww. very good
7/28/2003 c1 1SailorKagome
O_o This ish hilarious!
7/28/2003 c1 6Kairo Paracelon
You've asked me to review this story that I have read in my ninja costume.

The sugar from the cheesecake I ate day before yesterday has not worn off yet.

And exploding watermelons sound pretty funny, actually.

Anyway, as far as reviewing, sore wa nifutei de gozaru yo!
16 Page 1 2 Next »