for The Best Damn Battle Ever

8/20/2003 c4 9Magentian
Ah... I learn important lesson today. Drunken elves are still damn cute! *rumples the comatose pile of hair affectionately* Yayz! Moving on...
8/20/2003 c3 Magentian
Ah... I like it already! Animagess, your Fantasy Chronicles are getting a run for their money, here... lol I love the sense of humor in this one, it's so wry and... stuff. Who is this Terry Pratchet? I've never read him. *evades the astonished glares of the random people who have heard her speak those fateful words* Ah, well. 'Twas good! must read on! ^_^
8/19/2003 c6 doormi
DARRG!

[alter-ego]: what now?

DID I MENTION.. WALTRAUTE, THAT I LOVE YOU! ::loving shriek::

[alter-ego]: Don't mind her. Where'd we put her riddlin?

I love this. Wait, yes, I do love this story~! n_n' ::gleeful cheer:: The characters are so brilliant and funny. Did I mention funny?

[alter-ego]: we are waiting for her psychiatric evalutation to come. And its not lookin' good so far. ::feigning grin::

I like the beer. And noise.

[alter-ego]: ::smack:: Don't quote the story~! There are copyrights against us!

oops. ::mutters a disclaimer::

[alter-ego]: A fine time to be sued, Al!

... ::not paying the least bit of attention:: I like the drunken elf. ^_^0
8/19/2003 c5 doormi
General Shrub? is that any reference to GEORGE W. BUSH!

[alter-ego]: she's taking this the wrong way...

[waltraute]: O_O||
8/19/2003 c4 doormi
its like she has a red, frizzy afro. heh heh.
8/19/2003 c3 doormi
let's see. does herbist=stoned? we might think so.
8/19/2003 c2 doormi
what a coward.

[alter-ego]: and what are you then? You'd just crawl into the fetal position and cry!

no I wouldn't... ::shifty glance::
8/19/2003 c1 doormi
har har. funny!
8/17/2003 c6 37Animagess
Wonderful, wonderful stuff. Hopefully you review my own Fantasy story just so I can plug you. Actually, I may just plug you anyway. It's so hard to find well-done Fantasy humour these days... any day...

Very similiar to Terry Pratchett. I've heard some people comparing certain literary works to Terry Pratchett, but I believe this is far closer to Terry Pratchett than anything those other people have ever compared to Terry Pratchett before.
8/17/2003 c3 12Naamela
And this is _still_ one of my favorite stories here. Really. ^-^ No suggestions so far. The expositon was actually pretty well done, not rammed down the readers' throats, like the way most authors do it.
8/14/2003 c5 18Bubblewrapped
Oh! [applauds] Its delightful, truly...I wish I could write half as well. The haystack hair! HAHA! And 'that'! And - its all hilariously funny. Cant wait to read more. KEEP WRITING.
8/10/2003 c4 ChichiX
hehehe... Ugh. *giggles* Elves that can't hold their liquor. With a few exceptions, in my world, it's usually -harder- to get the pointy eared people drunk. ^.^;
8/10/2003 c3 ChichiX
*grinning, rolls eyes* Oh no... (after having read the chapter 4 title) I should have known. The exact same line... *shakes head*

That was hilarious. You are amusing, always pulling new and crazy, never used before descriptive phrases and lines and shoving them in the story until everyone's had too much chicken soup. Er... *giggle, sweatdrop* I hope you know what I mean... I don't.
8/10/2003 c2 ChichiX
That was hilarious. The Proverbial Beginning? *openmouthed* Oh my god. I mean, oh my god! You didn't shy away from phrases beyond cheeseball and things that sounded unbelievably corny, you dived for them and made them do your bidding at gunpoint. The result is magnificent. I can't point out anything for fear that I'll leave something out. Everything was good. I will remember your chaos explanation forever. "Chaos sandwich" is lodged in my brain and will never come out.
8/10/2003 c1 ChichiX
There were several points in the story where I just had to let out a noise of surprised mirth. One of them was definitely at the very end where the Herbist says the weather just keeps on getting stranger. A few more would have to be at the very beginning when I wasn't expecting something that good, and another couple was when repp decided to go to sleep for thirty years, actually did it, woke up, and the war was still on. That part is truly amusing.
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »