for Never Enough

4/10/2004 c1 28mishu09
Wow. Are you still angry at God? I hope not. You're an awesome writer. But since I'm a Christian, I won't necessarily agree with what you write in. But I'm not gonna judge you. I don't know if I have or not. If I did one time, I'm terribly sorry. Maybe you went through a tough time in your life or something. I don't know. I'm sorry, but can I say one thing? I'm not trying to make you mad or anything. I just had to say something. I don't feel like I have to please God. At all. I'm a Christian. I don't read my Bible everyday. Doesn't make me less of a Christian than anyone else. I do love God. And as long as I try my hardest to walk in His way, I'm satisfied with myself. We're learning on Earth so that when we get to Heaven, we're fully trained. I'm sorry, I'm going into my whole mode again. I was trying to get this one person to come to Christ earlier today and blah, blah, blah. So I'm gonna stop talking and review your other stuff. Good stuff you have! Loads of anger, but good. Great way to get anger and sadness out, isn't it? Email me anytime! I'd love to talk to you. No, I'm not gonna preach to you. Lol.
~Mishu09
8/23/2003 c1 nothing extraordinary
wow i really liked that because sometimes I get upset and wonder am I forgotten