for Burning Flames And Ice Shining

1/17/2005 c10 deli
you made me cry... you made me sad...and you made me want more..please update!Great story!
8/27/2004 c9 M.J. Tyger
nicely done, I like how you gave us a mental picture of what Crystal's home looks like. and Angel finding the old pictures was a good scene too. keep writing :)
4/6/2004 c1 Ville
well,this story it is...just deep so deep just for my taste:-)I like it
3/20/2004 c8 PrissAsagiri16
continue! :):)
3/7/2004 c8 M.J. Tyger
Hey, this was a great chapter, definitely worth the wait. And as one of the other reviwers said, you really do have great english for someone who lives in Bulgaria. Keep it up I can't wait for the next chapter :)
3/3/2004 c8 crystalwolf06
ah! so worth the wait! amazing chapter, please update soon!
3/2/2004 c1 1KatChanQ
Your English is very good for someone from Bulgaria, better than most English stories written by people who have it as their first language. But your story itself is very moving so far, definitely something you don't find in every writer no matter where they’re from. I like the development of the main character and that you showed her imperfections down to the fact she has two different colored eyes (which I find intriguing and sexy myself) which makes her real. I love that you gave the “yang” of Caroline a “ying” step-brother to help Crystal, balancing it out well. With seven more chapters to read I will finish this later.
P.S. If I have misinterpreted your author page and English is your first language than I’m sorry if I have insulted you in any way.
1/20/2004 c7 Bluestangeldust
Would you mind updating soon? I really love this and wait anxiously.
11/15/2003 c7 Tiger-Whiskers
Hey, great story. I love the relationship between Angel and Crystal, I think they'd make a great couple. I'll be watching for more :)
10/11/2003 c7 crystalwolf06
wow, this story is amazing. it just keeps getting better! your pacing is just perfect; I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/27/2003 c7 Jalnyfen
Hmm... Well I really like this story, especially the meshing of the darkness with beauty.

I've just noticed a few things reading through though: In the chapter where Angel was first modeling (chapter 3?)Crystal thought that she was must have been a dreadful actor when she first starts modeling because she's so concentrated... Is this just a slip or am i not reading it right?

Also in this chapter you wrote receipts instead of recipies which made stop and wonder for a few seconds.

There were a few other weird words and misspellings i noticed but those two really made me stop and wonder what was going on.

Do you have someone to beta read your work, it really helps to have someone to read something before you post it, as reading things yourself you will often read things how you meant to write it rather than how it is on paper... Er screen :)
9/27/2003 c7 Caster
Wow! This is amazing! I hope school doesn't interupt you so much that you won't be able to continue this. I'm sure many other readers feel the same, and we can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/10/2003 c5 6Confused Writer
wow. this just rocks. please keep writing! heh not that i have put anything up in awhile... You should. because this is a joy to read.
9/8/2003 c4 12Nico-artjunkie
I like your story update frquently and i'll keep reading it
8/2/2003 c3 6Confused Writer
this is an interesting story. very vivid and angsty... one thing that really hurts you though is your grammar. you tend to conjugate verbs in the wrong form. it's pretty perplexing, considering the style you otherwise use in the story. anyway, other than the grammatical overhaul that you need to do, keep up the good work!
30 « Prev Page 1 2