for Ice's Hearts

10/6/2003 c1 17Winged One1
Interesting...well-written, a compelling prologue...

*erhem* Now that the actual Review bit is done...XD

I'm going to follow this through (but not tonight...I'm going to bed...). Expect me back by Wednesday...hehehe

~winged one~

Oh thanks for the Review on Tears of Glass! I'm glad you like it!
10/6/2003 c12 77ForgottenMists
Lol, it does sound like sumfink else. Teehee. I love past/present switching stories. It's always interesting to figure out how they get to where they are in the future, or whatever. I'm confused now. Anyway, nice chapter.
10/5/2003 c11 11M.D. Cantine
No! Los typos stupidos.

I know what preguntas means. Funny, though, ain't it? Sounds like something else.
10/5/2003 c11 77ForgottenMists
Quite liking your A/N. I believe Cedric sounds like a guy. Un pregunta (one question). It seems like the one dude says "Royal Brenton" to Kesler, but I thought Cedric was Cedric Brenton. Mistake, or am I not reading it quite right?

Anyway, goodly chapter. Shall be reading onwards, once you should be so kind as to update.
10/4/2003 c11 Snarks
I think Cedric sounds like a guy. He's a bit sarcastic as well which certainly creates a great image for him. I think you've done just fine in that regard.

Watching the various characters explode about their short deadline was more than amusing. Especially interspersed with Cedric's mental commentary. Very good.

Excellent job.

Mata ne!

Wootang
10/1/2003 c10 Snarks
I really like this fic. You have a very pleasing style of wit and Cedric's terror of the military is just fun to watch. I think he is by far my fave character. Perhaps it's because he's the main focus but regardless, he's very human and believable. As are all your characters. None are cookie-cutter forms; each has their own personality and quirks. I can't wait to read more of this.

ps. Thanks for the review. Another chapter should be out sometime today.

Mata ne!

Wootang
9/20/2003 c9 ForgottenMists
Hmm, de dumm, yes I reviewed like you said to. I like Mai, I think. I dunno, it's hard to tell, without knowing them all better. Desriptions quite goodly, and I love how you always sound like (and probably do) know what you're talking about. I wouldn't be able to write this kinda story. Anyway, I want to know very muchly what happens yet, and you have given me the urge to write. Reading certain stories always does that to me. :)
9/13/2003 c8 ForgottenMists
Yay, lurvely lurvely chapter. What es with me and my lurvelys, I should like to know? Ah well, cannot answer own question. Am simply stupid. Anyway, seems quite verily realistic, verily possible, and verily workable (?). Lurvely.
9/8/2003 c7 11M.D. Cantine
Gah! I am very sorry. I have little to no idea why the formatting is all messed up. I know English... just the computer doesn't... I will go fix...
9/8/2003 c7 77ForgottenMists
Interesting. Could be longer, but than I suppose I should be glad it's here at all. You're formatting is all messed up by the way, it makes it difficult to see who's talking. Perhaps see if you can fix that. Vould like to see more, more!
9/7/2003 c7 C.J. Tan
I can't wait for the next chapter and by the way, I didn't review Song of the System, just the poem Meaning.

Anyway keep this up ^_^
9/1/2003 c6 ZealWarrior
Hey this was an awesome read! I really mean it. The prologue was fantastic, and though whatever other's said, I beleived the plot sort of rockets off from the start and follows a steady crescendo.

Things I liked: Cedric and the other characters, they were all great, quite believeable. I can see perhaps some conflict brewing between Cedric and John, since he dislikes the military. The plot is also really great! I love history and I read much about the Napoleonic Wars and Roman history. And it's cool how you have something called the "Hunger Wars". It does seem like a grim possibility. And the thing with Japan being wiped out, I thought that was quite realistic. Don't get me wrong, I love Japanese anime, and art and its culture and people, but the way you described an earthquake destroying it seemed a high possibility. Less than two weeks ago I remember watching Discovery and they had something on earthquakes and how Japan would be the first nation to be destroyed because of the way the plates beneath the Earth were moving.

Can't wait to see where the story is headed. Please update and keep up the fantastic writing! PS: The Steve Irwin thing was pretty funny :)
8/28/2003 c6 26Aloh Dark
I rather like this! Is a new chappy coming out soon? Please say one is!
8/22/2003 c6 77ForgottenMists
Intewesting. Me wants to know more about all the characters. Next chapter, I suppose. I think you might want to stick some chapter together, as it seems like very little happens in one chapter (o' course someone said the same thing about TWL, but... ah well. I suppose I should try to do that, if I ever get anything more done on that story). Anyway, I should like to see more of el story.
8/22/2003 c5 ForgottenMists
La di da, hello again. Reviewing as I go. Makes it easy for me to remember certain things, and gives you more reviews. *grin* Anyway, good chapter. Could have more to it, I suppose, more small explainations, but I dunno. Small spelling correction: colleges should be colleagues. It took me a minute to figure out how that was supposed to be spelled too. *grin* Onward!
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »