for Paper Plane

2/21/2004 c1 frisson rae
i used to play with paper planes when i was younger...and i always broke the nose of it.
i like the way the feelings move... as in, the first part of the poem, the 'plane' is crushed, depressed. the second part, it seems to be lifted, there seems to be hope.
but you send it plummeting down again.
again, lovely.
frissonrae
1/31/2004 c1 46fall3nang3l
poor paper plane! broken...*sniff sniff* i really like your writing style, keep it up!
11/8/2003 c1 KatyGirl1219
I really do like it. I've never thought about describing a person's heart or soul as a paper plane. But it is quite a good comparison. Congratulations on opening my eyes a little wider :) And I love the rest of the images in this poem, especially towards the end of this first stanza. I can completely empathize with you.

Keep writing!

::hugs::

P.S. ~ Thank you muchly for my review :)
10/9/2003 c1 becca
I love all your poetry, it's exactly how I try to write but can't - you have a God-given talent of capturing emotion in just a few phrases. The personification is extremely well done, congrats on yet another great writing.
9/18/2003 c1 117Seras Nova
Wonderful metaphor you used in here and very orginal if I might add. Never hear of a plane being referred to as someone's heart so I thought that was what made it so intresting. Nice work.

-Seras
9/11/2003 c1 I am Gone
This is a unique symbolisim.I like the thought of comparing your heart to a paper plain.
8/30/2003 c1 52Porphyrophobic Grape
i like this, i was drawn in starting at the title, a great one and it just got bertter and better! it really flows well and is like a mini sad story.. its like a appy sad ending, but that makes no since... lol

loved it, keep writing
8/15/2003 c1 119AntiPleasure
um wow! Such a simple concept put into a depressing theme. Wow again :'( Your writing is so fantastic.

*J e n n a*
8/15/2003 c1 3Angerona
thats to sad and true when it comes to many things in the world i think, but i'll try to stick to paper planes to keep this review as short as i can. @

The saddest thing about this poem which only hits me know, is that the maker of the plane must give their creation a puch, they must send it off. You never know where the paper plane is gonna land you know? Maybe if the maker had known it would land in the mud it would have never sent it off. The things that go un said are alwasy the most sadding ne? Any way i like the second part. Again you say you don;t wirte about love, but the second part at lest maskarades as love! Tu-tu Angerona your getting to emotional over paper planes. Great work again i love it. keep it up, don;t be shy to keep posting. your work seems to get stronger and rawer as we go along.

~Angerona the Goddess of DEath~
8/13/2003 c1 11KayWest
Hello again! I love this one, too. The way you write is just.. wow. It's terrific. You are very talented, and I hope you success in future writings which I assure you I will read. Also, do you mind if I borrow this? You can email with your response, if you like.

~KayWest

P.S. This also went on my favorite list. ^^
8/8/2003 c1 161chairmanmeow
I think it's wonderful. Nicely written piece and thoughtful too.
8/8/2003 c1 37Sunflower Philosophy
*theatrical sigh*

Very sad. I especially love the imagery here... and the whole paper plane idea was extremely creative. Loved it, as usual...

m~* Sunflower, anyone?
8/6/2003 c1 64not sure yet
love the emotion and imagery in this one, very sad and well written, muchly like this, nicley done
8/6/2003 c1 14table for glasses
wow - great poem!
8/6/2003 c1 lostrunner
whoa! that was very good, i really liked it. jeez, it was descriptive, and i love the way you made the air plane your heart. its good, i like
27 Page 1 2 Next »