for Memories fades

10/4/2003 c1 34AquaSilverDragon
wow, its really awesome. I love it. the poem flows nicely till you reach this stanza :"I remember your touch

Your tempting smile

But mamories fades

And you'll soon become an erased file."

The last sentence sticks out. Perhaps change it to "Soon an erased file" or soomething more like that. But over all i think its really cool, I can relate!~ASD
8/23/2003 c1 176DefianceIsMe
I dunno why things are like that...they just become so jumbled out...the boudaries of days disappearing...great poem. I love the consistent rhythm...it works. ^_^
8/8/2003 c1 Dashy
sad one, but good though. I really like this verse:

"I know you are gone,But my heart won't accept it".

good work
8/7/2003 c1 106cosmo-queen
Very good poem, I especially liked the last stanza. I have often asked the same question, and don't have an answer either. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
8/7/2003 c1 7NeoHaku
I'm just speechless...that was really sad and beautiful! =)
8/7/2003 c1 64not sure yet
like this, esp the ending to this one, ends very strongly, muchly enjoyed, excellent job
8/6/2003 c1 57teh tarik
So much feelings expressed in this piece. Loved this lots. Good luck in writing!
8/6/2003 c1 Lala Starr
I really like this! Good job.
8/6/2003 c1 12Spanish Amor
nice ryiming

got a little choppy twards the end tho

a few spelling errors

but it was a nice poem
8/6/2003 c1 52Porphyrophobic Grape
this is really god, i like it, sad but great
8/6/2003 c1 15E. Goldstein
Only neglected memories take to blinking out. You must feed them with your constant sorrow and determination to return to that time, or they will do as they should, and fall to nothingness.
8/6/2003 c1 rosa
hey this is really really really GOOD! u r a real promising writer! write and write and write okay?
8/6/2003 c1 59kep
A swiftly moving powerful piece filled with sharp imagery that really captures the spirit of the piece. Very good.
8/6/2003 c1 112Kazuline
i liked it. it was kind of predictable but still moving
8/6/2003 c1 36Kittle
Very sad but well written
17 Page 1 2 Next »