for Grasp

8/19/2003 c1 28Arayuldawen
wow, this is really, really good. You have a way with words.

~Arayuldawen~
8/18/2003 c1 64not sure yet
wow, now that was extremely powerful, and dark, interesting too, muchly love this one, excellent job
8/17/2003 c1 33Lil Pissed Off Angel
WoW, this is a really good poemm i liked it alot and i understood what you were trying to say, Keep up the good work and thanx for reviewing my work :)
8/17/2003 c1 15Jackz
thats a great poem! it's really graceful in it's flow. thanks for reviewing my work, if you don't wanna publish some of your poems would you mind e-mailing them to me? thanks again
8/16/2003 c1 10Morgan Roe Glass
I'm terrible at reviews and I have no idea what possesed u to review mine so graciously. But thank you and I must say this is a (pardon my french) a kick ass poem. It's so eliquently written and leaves you with feelings and images.It was wonderful. Keep writin'

~M.R.Glass
8/16/2003 c1 13Soulless Wanderer
I say you give me too much credit for my poem, "The Life I Live". You poems are so much better...just reading this gave me a great imagery...
8/15/2003 c1 119AntiPleasure
*breathless* WOW can I Just say that you're an AMAZING writer? My god, I'm so taking a look at the rest of your material. This poem is so powerful, the words are perfect *TEARS*

*Jenna*
8/15/2003 c1 12Sugar On The Asphalt
Thank you for the obsenely undeserved review for White Satin...that was beautiful. Not even I've ever thought about and analyzed it that...hard, hardcore. Just, thank you.

THIS. AH. What CAN I say? It's brilliant. I'm afraid that I'm not good at long reviews (sorry), but the raw emotion in this is deliciously unwieldy. It is everything, it is...obsession. I can't breathe. I've felt this, but I could never, never...write it. Word it. This ought to be painted; I would, but my fingers and creative capacity (and the connection there between) fail me. What a tragedy.

How can I accept praise from someone who has the ability to create...this?

I cannot. *bows head*

-Sugar
8/15/2003 c1 3Angerona
I know if not what your talking about, what this means and feels like to me. It feels like a broken heart. unable to pick it's self up. This si strong and powerful, and almost chilling. The distant confort of this astounded me. No one wants to let go of love. That warm feeling it can give you, the happyness it makes you feel, but when everything is shattered and brocken it's hard not to. Great wokr, i loved it and it really ::twitch:: touched me. Bleh look what you made me say! hehe :D

~Angerona the Goddess of DEath~
8/15/2003 c1 18Deathsythe
Thanks for the review, returning the favor. I like your style, though I couldn't understand it completely. (my sis was talking loud on the phone while the tv was cranked up, need my own comp ;_;) But anyway, it was good.

Heheh, you lost track on MY story? Lol, I find that hard to believe, my poem compared to yours is like instructions to breathing. But like yous said, trying to understand another's train of thought is hard. I understand my stuff completely (duh) but not yours and vice versa.

Another note, your style is kinda like Angel in Chains'. Not sure if you've read her stuff or not, (really angsty black poetry like stuff) but the way you write seems similar. *shrugs* Oh well.

Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work.

Ja ne

D-sythe

"You think so too right?"
8/14/2003 c1 22Asmodeus Sanity
hey i love the imagery used through out this whole poem...

the words in it flowed...
8/13/2003 c1 KayWest not signed in right now
Beautiful. Very well written. And I agree, it's not that complicated. I can really relate to what's going on in this piece. By the way, thanks so much for reviewing my poem!

~KayWest
8/13/2003 c1 25TylerB
like you said it's not the hard to understand. its just a nice little story put in poetry form. i really enjoyed your use of words in this one. good job
8/8/2003 c1 53Punky Monkey
Good poem. I wonder why u wont post more stuff tho! this was rele great and u should show us more :)
8/8/2003 c1 61Disturbances within
nicely written, i really like it. i would love to read some more of your stuff, if you don't want to post it, would you mind emailing me some?

P.S. if you've got a minute i would love to have you opinion on some of my stuff.
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »