for Dirty Dishes in the Scullery

12/2/2003 c18 Jane
Please update soon! I want to know what happens next!
11/24/2003 c8 1The baava Project
NO! Fred, Gregory - WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER THERE? That was so weird! What is Nathan up to? Why is this happening to Alexis?

AAHH!

^_~ K, as you can probably tell, I enjoyed this chapter, heehee. There's so many odd things happening in such a short space of time. Too many questions! I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out.

11/18/2003 c7 The baava Project
*shrieks* AH! Okay, so I was right about who that guy was. What a way to leave a chapter! ^_^ I loved it. I'm dying to know exactly what's going on . . . and Gregory really is a little prince, isn't he, bugging Alexis like that? I wonder what he knows . . .

lol. That description of the conveyor belt was well done - did you make that up or base it on something real?

11/12/2003 c6 The baava Project
That . . . is a totally WEIRD household. Theives among servants? I sure hope Alexis survives okay . . . but then, she's now got three men watching out for her whether she wants them to or not! lol

Who was that guy that was creeping her out so badly? Was he the same that broke into the Samson household or am I way off? heh. Guess I'll find out soon!

ja ne,

11/11/2003 c5 The baava Project
VERY interesting. At last! We are moving on. And let me just say, that this house already gives me the creeps. lol I imagine that was the idea, huh? That was really a trip to be introduced to a friend of Fred's there . . . wonder what role he will play?

Oh yeah, and totally different thought, I like how you gave the "gruff woman" an accent. Good job. ^_^

ja ne!

11/8/2003 c17 SREFiction
this is good, i wonder what will happen to Alexis...Nathan has some problems...anyway update soon.
11/4/2003 c4 The baava Project
Ho hum, transitional chapter! But I thought I'd leave you a review anyway. Although, Alexis is in an interesting situation between Fred and Stewart - I can't help thinking they're BOTH creeps. lol I'm probably way off on that one and will have to read farther to get to know their characters better.

Transitional or no, you have kept this story moving right along. Alexis has had a very hard night and day, and now the three of them are off into a whole new household. I honestly can't wait to see what happens to them there!

^_^ Okay, so maybe I'm just padding your review count. I think this story deserves it. heh.

10/31/2003 c3 The baava Project
Hello! This is me, catching up on some very belated reviews. ^_~

These last two chapters were very good. You leave me wondering what might be important and what's not, and where you might be heading. Alexis is a good character, with a lot of very natural emotions - and I like Stewart's characterization, the little things (as someone else has said to me) like not meeting anyone's eye really makes it.

Also, I loved your descriptions in this chapter, in regards to the front of the house and the potted plants. Very well visualized! ^_^

I'll be back again!

LoK

P.S. Thank you so much for the review on my story!
10/10/2003 c16 Jane
Cool story! When are you going to continue more?
10/10/2003 c16 Jane
Cool story! When are you going to continue more?
8/26/2003 c12 Satar
wow! cool story! totally in to it! cant wait til next chapter, cant believe u only have 4 reviews!
8/21/2003 c1 The baava Project
O! Too cool! It's like Clue . . . ^_^ I started to read this because your title caught my attention as being very different from the usual list. The story itself is written very well (even if there are a lack of pronouns, with all the people that were introduced I understand that may be necessary), with good descriptions and a certain wry power of observation. A very good start!

ja ne,

8/18/2003 c1 Stella V
I love the writing style, I can't wait for more!
8/18/2003 c1 Cay-Qel
This story has been very captivating so far, and I can't wait for a continuation.
8/16/2003 c3 9Neon Tetra
I'll tell the truth: the story is rich in detail and probably quite interesting, but, on the practical side, it is physically difficult to read because the paragraphs are so long. Proper grammar dictates that you start a new paragraph each time a different character speaks; do that, and it will be very readable. Other than that, it looks great!
30 « Prev Page 1 2