for Schizophrenia

12/5/2008 c1 dradf
The imagery used is very suitable for your poem's purpose. The sense of gloom and sorrow has pervaded the entire poetry. Brilliant!
7/5/2004 c1 14Calmly Chaotic
That was awesome! Gave me a slight chill...wonderful imagery. I love it.
2/2/2004 c1 12restless-wandering
wow, that was so awesome... no words...
1/17/2004 c1 114Wren Craven
wow...i know some schizophrenics...i wonder if i am sometimes...i like your use of words, they were eloquent and haunting. very well written. thank you for revewing my work, i really appreciate it
chloe
if oyu have the time, check out some of my other stuff
9/13/2003 c1 119AntiPleasure
*shivers* very eery filled poem. I can relate to it somewhat, about three (or more) people in my family have had schizophrenia and died from it *sigh* :( including my brother.. I'm heading that way and I don't want to, but in a way, schizophrenia could be a gift... a dreadful gift. But I'm only hoping it does not avail to kill everyone. Good piece here, very detailed.

*Jenna*
8/31/2003 c1 38Shadafakup
It does not help that I'm reading this at 2am in total darkness save for my com screen.. Its eerie, and very haunting..

Those observations, those descriptions, were shocking, and very stark, like an extreme contrast to reality..

Oh yes, the images and pictures that my mind could do without now.. Aside from that, they were really well created.. Ingenious if I may say..

You did take the term 'schizophrenia' to a new level.. Its to say the least, scary..

Very disturbing if I may say so..

"Ill-humoured ghosts", "malicious delicacies", "roaming wraiths floating", "drenced in crimson screaming".. So many, and its just in one stanza..

I must say, you choose really apt words and you do have a way with them..

And its quite amazing, how despite all your imagery, you still managed to rhyme without diluting the poem at all.. Its talent..

Beautiful.. Its dark, and really pretty in a twisted sort of way..

The repetition used in the second last stanza was fantastic.. It draws the reader deeper and deeper into the piece.. Swallowed if I can conclude..

"Cry to you cry in blood".. Another well-crafted picture.. Loved the last stanza, it was a really thought-provoking perspective..

Oh yes, this piece really inspires and makes you think..

Mind-blowing.. I simply enjoyed it..

Great, do keep writing..

~Shadafakup
8/22/2003 c1 poging fate
pare sorry mali spelling ng writer nakaka2log na ko e, yun lang... ganda ng bio mo a, grown mature raw ulul!

oo older pero mature no way!
8/22/2003 c1 7mary.rose.fate
nice... another writeup na di ako makarelate... hehehe, layo ko sayo, pero nice pare, your a really good writter!
8/16/2003 c1 8Pace
wow, that was very good. sorry i havn't written in a while. i am posting a short story today. my first, so tell me what you think! thanx!
8/13/2003 c1 44superfufu
oh... dark, dark, dark...i like it ^_^ keep it up up up up... wonder why i like it... maybe becaus ei can relate, lol...schizophrenia is my known disease (Jus hoping you're not one of my kin)
8/13/2003 c1 191Trinity Joselyn Carter
whoa.. u wrote about me j/j