for The Commander

9/10/2012 c6 KaronePrincess
Please, pretty please would you update the next chapter? I love Jenae! Is she the one who saved both Bethany and Majakei when they fall? I already liked the story and would love to read more into it. I love to find out more about Majakei's heritage and Jenae! Great writing! Keep it coming. Thanks! Please, I'm begging you, update more!
6/24/2005 c6 birleywhirligig
It's a good story, even though I don't exactly understand what happened before all this but oh well. Great story and update soon.
5/6/2005 c6 what a dreamer
Okay...have you given up on this story or are you done? I'm confused, and I justed wanted to say that your other story A Girl's Fate was great. Hope you post it back on fictionpres.com or eventually publish it and I will miraculously find it in a bookstore where I go kind of a lot. So bye, and hope you answer my question in this review.*_^
3/29/2005 c2 what a dreamer
I like it so far(I just finished chapter 2).I also really like chapter 2. ^_^
11/25/2004 c6 Disposable Tears
:D are Roan and Amiela going to get togeter?
11/24/2004 c2 Disposable Tears
wow
8/11/2004 c6 11Never Knows Best
Ah! I want to see Janae meet Majakei! Hahaha, so much fun. ^^ Can't wait for the next chapter!
~NKB~
7/19/2004 c6 Sytara Warrior Maiden
were r more chappies! i want more chappies! sorry for being so demanding, but u havn't updated in a long time. i really enjoy the story. =^-^=
7/19/2004 c3 Sytara Warrior Maiden
the chapter was pretty good. i can't wwait to read more
6/14/2004 c6 Lily Pierce
I'm all caught up! ^_^ I hope you'll update soon, though it seems to be unlikely... so I just hope that you'll update at all.
6/12/2004 c1 Lily Pierce
It won't let me review the last chapter of 'A Girl's Fate' *sigh* So I'll just say that I honestly did think that you had killed him off. The last scene relieved me very much. ^_^
The sequel looks like it's going to be great! ^_^ I can't quite keep track of all the kids, but I'll figure it out. *laugh*
5/10/2004 c6 8A-wolf-called-Skya
Hi! i was a fan of A Girl's Fate, so i decided i would read the sequel's beginning! it's awesome. i never spotted any spelling errors, i was so into the actual story. anyway, write on!
also, i'd love it if eventually, in some of your spare time, if you could read a bit of my story, Dangerous Skies.
ttyl!
-Rachel Morgan.
*Every legend leaves a mark*
1/6/2004 c6 JazzeeT
i really love it so far but when are you going to update.. its been a while
1/5/2004 c6 Please Write More
i read the first one...loved it. I started the second one...and loved it even more...please write write write
12/23/2003 c6 1Kessa Queen of Night