for Tables Turned

5/10/2008 c11 blair powers
hey i love this story! are you going to update soon? please do :)
5/3/2008 c11 2Temple Trees
Great story. I'm torn though. Patrick or Bill? I'm leaning towards Bill right now so please, please more cute Bill moments! Can't wait for the next update.
4/2/2008 c1 AureliaSilver
I just hate this! I read Chapter 1 again, and I feel like someone who had a free ticket to the world's greatest chocolate emporium, but missed the train! Waiting for the next chapter is making me depressed !_!
4/1/2008 c11 aureliasilver
Strange. In the 9/27/07 message on your profile, you mentioned that you had a lot of stuff ready to post, including a chapter for 'Tables Turned'. Did something happen? Hope you're doing well. BTW, I plan on checking on 'Born Confused' soon. Thanks for the recommendation.
2/20/2008 c11 darkgurl92
omg...ur fic is so sad...depressing...

aww..i cried when Michael got hit by the car n

the funeral..

tat was so sad...update soon...
11/25/2007 c11 Jay827
ah the truth is out.

sorry for sounding dorky but what exactly do you expect from a 14 year old?

well some how remember about this story and update since it has been about 2 years and 8 months since you put chapter 10 up.
11/25/2007 c7 Jay827
not michael. :(

how many chapters are you going to do until the 2nd part?
11/25/2007 c6 Jay827
hmm. i was wondering if that was going to happen. and look it did.
11/25/2007 c4 Jay827
the guys are finally growing up!

that's good. I hope Maura gets out of her awkward pudgy stage. and because that 'gorgeous girl from next door' type.
11/25/2007 c1 Jay827
o. suspicious suspicious.

on to the next chapter!
11/13/2007 c11 FamousOneLiners
more more!
11/1/2007 c11 3Glenfinnan Girlie
please continue! I know I haven't reviewed in like 4 years. But I always use my other account. Please Please Please continue!
9/23/2007 c11 stoppingtime
It looks like you've given up on the story but I hope not. This is one of the best stories I've read on fictionpress. It made me cry. I love all the layers in this story.

Please, please update.
9/4/2007 c11 5Car Crash Prettyxx
You know what's odd? I kind of saw her getting an eating disorder. Just from how much her weight was mentioned and how often she compared herself to others. Another thing? I want Maura to end up with Billy - probably a bad idea but I do actually like him and that little speech of his was just so cute.

Keep going.

I hope it's not another six months.

=]
9/3/2007 c7 Car Crash Prettyxx
Oh my god.

I can't believe you just killed off Micheal.

I can understand that it probably has something to do with the further plot, but I seriously almost cried just then. My throat is all closed up and whatever else.

You're amazing with jerking tears, you can pride yourself on that.

I can't wait to keep reading this, but unfortunately that will have to wait for tomorrow.

Keep it up.