for Memories

12/26/2009 c1 Guest
喂,你这故事写得不错。我很喜欢你用的词语,向“千言万语尽在不言中”。这个故事毕竟只是一个故事的最后。前面都发生什么了?或者,这个晚了以后,他们两个人会再见面吗?
11/15/2009 c1 ChenYang
OMG I CAN READ CHINESE ONLINE! (though i had to have the dictionary for a couple..teehee)

and it sounds so sad, but dont get me wrong! thats really good! memory...isnt there a better term in chinese used to characterize the memory kind of feeling?
3/11/2006 c1 bohtea
just one word. SWEET!
9/29/2005 c1 3eclipse-of-star
i like it! it's a good start =) keep writing!
5/27/2005 c1 goose
Nice job writing in chinese, were you born in China. I was born in America and my parents are chinese. Whenever I write in chinese it sounds really cheesy. It was kinda short, but sweet. I'd love to read a prologue explaining the memory a bit more.
12/21/2004 c1 Xuedao
keep writing!
7/1/2004 c1 Ketsueki
Aw. It's so cute. ^-^
12/14/2003 c1 Lulu
My chinese is questionable at best, but I still love this story! It's so very sweet and sad. Great job.
Write on!
10/17/2003 c1 kjkeeeee
aw! There's gonna be more, right? I hope that's not the end
10/12/2003 c1 27a-Leng
Nicely written, sad and romantic.
8/18/2003 c1 20forever-blues
very nice and touchy.. also romantic.. it'll alwayz be a memory.. and it'll alwayz be there no matter how many years pass by
8/13/2003 c1 79Summerdazed
wow, this is the first time I'm reviewing something Chinese, in fact it's the first time I ever saw a Chinese piece on FictionPress! Anyway, this is pretty good, I think it's gonna get sadder from here, right? :O) Plz R&R me if you're free!

=summerdazed=