for Goodbye

11/18/2003 c1 20the hope conspiracy
I know exactly what this is about. Goddamn everyone one that is always so happy, they are so ignorant of the things around them.

I really like it.

a.) because its good

b.) because it has 69 words!

Jay~
8/22/2003 c1 108Heaven Take Me Home
I really like that piece though I'm not really sure why. Almost a contrast and a comparision, it's wonderfully written.

~*Autumn*~

8/20/2003 c1 6c4rm3n
er...

what can i say?

keep up the good work?
8/19/2003 c1 Somebody
it's special!
8/18/2003 c1 259goddessofsnark
I hate the way you rhyme so well! Seriously, this is so good, i love it so much, you're an awesome author, better than I could ever be, you rhyme so well, it's wonderful. Great job!
8/15/2003 c1 9bluechainsaw
OMG! dat has 2 b de best poem i've eva read n i'm not sayin dat just coz u're my friend coz i didn't say dat 4 ne of u're other things. aww, it's just so... i can't explain it. it's so touchin...omg it's so good! keep up de good work brit!:D
8/15/2003 c1 marzzbar
Great poem. Very deep and it made me feel kinda depressed, but i guess that's the beauty of it.
8/14/2003 c1 Ashlei Calahart
I love this poem! It's prettiful! Not really but ya know.
8/14/2003 c1 19splodgey
a very good poem that you should be proud of. It has real value of emotion and distress. I hope to be reading some of your other work soon. spolodgey ^_^
8/14/2003 c1 caged-dreamer
thoughtful deep but dark, good stuff
8/14/2003 c1 35Freeelancer
Very nice!

Even though it is kinda sick in the head kinda poem, I feel like i can relate to it! Great momentum also.

Keep writting!
8/14/2003 c1 4abyssmal
hi. thanks for reading these reviews. my first original fic. please be nice and review... thanx

DnS