for Scorched Milk

4/19/2007 c1 2symbiotic
Ok I'd like to see how much you really know about thrash metal and the thrash scene. I mean this is good don't get me wrong but I just want to know how much you do know about it.
3/26/2007 c6 12Evan Reality Defiant
Very solid work. I enjoyed reading this very much. I didn't have time to make it to the last chapter, but I'll get there soon enough. This is absolutely wonderful.
7/15/2005 c7 Mock My Wonderland
I like your story alot but in the begining it seemed like there was a little to much dialouge (sp?) but I can't even say if it's still like that. Your story rocks and I put it on my 'favorite stories' list thing. I hope you don't mind!
11/3/2004 c7 8Kazza2085
Hehehe Good story I like it... SO I take it from the whole lack of updating since 2003 this story isn't continuing? Realy bugger that!
1/4/2004 c2 mystery woman
I would personally like to object to the persistant inter-character molestations. If they continue in that fasion all of them will require chiropractors by the fourth chapter.
1/4/2004 c1 mystery woman
Your descriptions are wonderful
your story lacks pace
your dialogue occasionally gives it that and occasionally tries to hard to give it that-it becomes unrealistic. also everyone talks the same and there is a common thread of understanding between the band members in terms of abstractions that doesnt translate the the audience. let us in more.
12/16/2003 c7 8Grunge Muffin
*blushes* an avid reader of mine? well now I'm an avid reader of yours. I really like this story. And BTW, cool pen name. That was an awesome movie. Totally mind blowing.
12/2/2003 c6 Grunge Muffin
Finished! I like it. All your characters are different and original. I hope you update soon
12/2/2003 c1 Grunge Muffin
I like it! it's cool. You write well - your story flows. Why scorched milk though? It is a cool name for a band, I'll agree with that. anyway, I just wanted to let you know I thought this chapter was cool before I read the rest!
9/27/2003 c6 lisa
luvin it- keep goin
9/27/2003 c6 lisa
luvin it- keep goin
9/4/2003 c5 newnoise
Hey just wanted to let you know I'm loving the story so far, keep it up!
8/27/2003 c4 16Mannie
that was good, but i was wondering...do you always reward your reviews with pastries. Im not putting it down im just saying, I believe in positive reinforcement.

write on...
8/25/2003 c4 9Minnie Souris
hey! i really like this. like your style, and good content. eternal damnation on all those who read and don't review in return. putting this on my favourites list so i wont miss it again & i promise to review every chapter.
8/17/2003 c2 MCM315
This is a very well-written story! I like it so far. The character development is good and it's an interesting plot. I love band stories!Keep writing!

You currently can't accept anonymous reviews. If you turn that off, you'll probably get some more :)