for Jack

5/26/2007 c8 1Freakage
I'm really enjoying this and I hope to read more soon! Thanks!
5/9/2007 c1 caitlin
OH MY GOSH! This is SUCH a great story! As a complete and utter daydreamer, I feel a certain connection with this story...and so I MUST ask you, no, BEG you, to CONTINUE it. I feel on some level that it is my story. It's that good. I CANNOT wait till you update! I love it. Thanks for writing it!
5/3/2007 c8 3moneymakestheworldgoround
heya!

i love this! its not one of those classic cliches everyone writes about ... u gotta love em, but they're kinda old ...

and cool twist btw. wat with michael and jack to the random goldfish! XD

anyway, hope u update soon, and looking forward to da next chappy! ^^
4/13/2007 c8 1Shot Glass
Wow. I love you!
3/20/2007 c1 IiotComputerLetMeOn
Hey this is great so far please do write more! :)
3/11/2007 c8 2manda rose
What happens to Nicole? And Mike? And just what is that book about? I think your story is really great... Update it soon, I can't wait to read more!
3/11/2007 c8 4Pandemonium
Yet another great ep! So you've got me questioning a bit about Alex... and whether he's got a girl, is planning a surprise or what on earth's going on!

And the book... am thinking maybe he got a hold of it... or maybe Michael... can't wait for more and some answers!

3/11/2007 c7 Pandemonium
Absolutely loving this story! Gorgeous and really well written. Will be back when time permits!

2/24/2007 c2 Pandemonium
Brilliant ep, really well written! Will be back for more when time permits ;)

2/23/2007 c1 Pandemonium
Heya!

Stumbled across this the other day under someone else's fav's. 'Blurb' was very enticing and proved to be as good as this first piece has been!

Will be back for more soon!:D

1/17/2007 c8 11.4.5.6.7
I love this story so much! it's so so so so good! please please please please put more up as soon as possible!
1/8/2007 c4 2thea lykeia
I've read your author page, and I don't even know if you check Fictionpress any more, but I thought I'd give this a try. While I know how tedious it can be to read something written ages ago - I'd still like to read the end of this story. Okay, so maybe it isn't the most graceful or polished prose in places, but it's the first draft, that's normal. It still has that certain something. If nothing else, finishing it would be great exercise in writing endings, which are usually tough to do ;)

p.s. Regarding the corrections of French in ch. 4, the anonymous reviewers 'French' & letylyf got it right.
1/7/2007 c4 Aytheria
Hey, love the story, just thought I'd point out a few things I noticed before I continue reading. First, is it intentional when you spell Angela as "Angel" or is it a typo? If so, then I'm letting you know so you can fix that, and um, second, your french is wrong...i know most people wouldn't realise or even care, but i figured I'd let you know if you felt like changing it, so I hope that's okay.

It should be "Tu AS très belle" and "Elle voudrait acheter MA robe. Avec SON argent"

But yeah, love the little french addition anyway...i always think different languages spice things up! And now I am anxious to read more, really, this story is excellent! :)
12/26/2006 c8 5Apiavva
I wonder if this story will ever be finished...I can't wait to read more if it ever is...
12/25/2006 c8 7CallMeCute