for Jack

11/28/2006 c1 1clichedreamer
i don't get it... really... why? why can't this be salvaged? i read this at least a year ago and thought it was an awesome story... then yea i noticed that you stopped with the updates so i just stopped checking altogether thinking that maybe if i waited longer there'll eventually be new chapters... right... clearly i was dissapointed to find out that this won't be continued anymore... oh well, your choice i guess... it's a pity though.. this was so original
11/18/2006 c8 8Aspiring Empath
I love the story. I really do. I read your author page and you're not continuing. I really am disappointed. Please, if you could PM me or email me or something and just explain why you're not continuing, I would appreciate it. I don't think I could convince you do finish this story, but I'd like to at least tell you how I feel.

This story, is by far, one of the most original plot lines I've read on this site. I enjoyed it from the first minute. I kept reading and found myself being drawn into the plot, standing beside Nicole and Alex and, yes, Jack. The whole story became real to me. Being an author and having the power to do that to your readers is talent. Not many authors can acheive that without years of practice.

You have a talent, and that's why I'm disappointed. I was shocked that such a great writer would give up on something so wonderful to the readers.

I'm not trying to berate you or anything. I just thought I'd let you know that I was merely shocked and disappointed that you wouldn't have the pleasure of finishing this story.

Again, if you can, please PM me or email me.

Dark Star at Night
11/5/2006 c8 Another Lone Stranger
oh good story. whats in the next chapter? well update soon please!
11/4/2006 c7 1eyreaffairs
Wow, this is very nice. Love it.
11/3/2006 c1 Seaspray
PLEASE update this, it's a fantastic story and I really wanna know what's up with both Jack and the book Nicole is being told to read.

It's probably one of my top ten favourite serious stories on fictionpress (as opposed to the numerous satirical cliche-fests, which can be good but not fantastic), keep up with this it's a great concept and plot.
9/28/2006 c8 23Sunset.Smile
I had the unfortunate luck of reading on your author's page that you are no longer continuing this story. I find that depressing, as I really would love to know how it ends. It's, in my opinion, a brilliantly written story, and I would love to see it finished. It's complex, it flows, its awesome. Please, do reconsider. There are people out there who'd love to know what happens.
9/4/2006 c8 11a.s. bygones
Such a pity you haven't updated in more than a year. This story has a lot of promise. I'm very impressed by the premise and execution. There was an ABC family movie about a girl and her imaginary friend, but they didn't manage to make it half as good or interesting or hell, remotely even as coherent as yours. Please continue!
7/25/2006 c8 Mal
why is it that all of the really really good stories out there end up being canceled?

i mean really, this has got to be one of the best stoies i've come across, and it's never going to be finished.

i really think you should keep going with it. it's really interesting, and it doesn't follow your usual boring cliches.

is there anyway possible that you would be continuing it? it doesn't need a lot of work. and the plot is absolutely amazing.

if not, i still enjoyed reading it.
7/16/2006 c1 5brittle hearts
A nice beginning to an intriguing storyline.
6/12/2006 c3 pangur
Well, for the sake of egging you on and a little constructive critisism, I think that this story is salvageable. The dialogue is a little rough ( among other minor discrepancies) but, I enjoy the plot and encourage you to at least attempt to make a little progress. Maybe just get a piece of paper and put down a few ideas, deepen the plot, try and get back into the flow of things, get inspired :) Anyway, from one author to another, I encourage your continuation and wish you good luck. If you need any ideas, help or something of the sort feel free to email me and I'll see what i can do :) Good Luck
6/2/2006 c8 2madame sarcasm
I really must entreat you to continue this story. I think you'vc done a marvelous job on creating a sweet romance with a twist of mystery. Please keep going. I love it
6/1/2006 c8 3Xabelle
I checked your profile before reading this and was disappointed to learn that you had no intention of continuing this story. I read it anyway, and I think it has so much potential.

Since you've stopped writing and we have no way of knowing how this ends anyway, would you mind telling your readers how this ends? Maybe just post a little something explaining stuff about Jack and Michael. :)

Thanks for the story. It was fun to read.
5/30/2006 c8 1goldenphoenix83
hello! I am so far hooked onto your story! There are still so many mysteries and secrets that I am really eager to find out, especially why Mike is marrying Brittany.

PLEASE update! thanks
5/3/2006 c7 RedBerries
Wow Amazing chapter! Please update sson!
4/27/2006 c8 zyryon
so.. great. you really know how to build up the suspense.. i love this story, it's so unique~ although sometimes i get confused over the character's names. please continue writing, because i shall be waiting for the next chapter! cheering you on -zyryon
491 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »