for Jack

12/30/2005 c8 1Dirty Secret
Gosh, I'm really loving this fantabulous story! It's totally awesome and UPDATE SOON!
12/22/2005 c8 autumnsprite
i think it's a shame your giving up on this story, can you at least give us a quick paragraph in your bio about what happened to Jack and stuff? I really want to know, it's nagging at me! Please? I really love this story
12/21/2005 c7 DarkShipp
WOW! i absolutely(... i dont think that's spelled right..oops.) love your writing! Jake is my fav character. He's so understanding and defiant yet mysterious and cuddley. Hehehe. I would love it if I was on your mailing list.( )is my email and my name is Rachel. PS- You rock. You can take as long as you need to write your story. I have a story of my own and I barely have time to write anything. So, don't rush yourself.
12/18/2005 c2 FLORENCEZV
I love this story and everything about it! It's like my dream being written out.

I really hope you reconsider not writing anymore. I really hope you keep writing.

You know what I think you should do? Reread all of your reviews! You'll see how many people love your stories!

You can't leave it at this. I want to know what happens to Jack and Nikki. It's not fair that you just stop, at the best part!

Please write more - I almost cried when I found out you wanted to stop writing. PLEASE. Keep writing.

We all want you to keep writing.

We love this story. I love this story. Don't quit. I want to know what happens. I check everyday to see if JACK is updated.

And I'm not going to stop either.

PLease keep writing. PLEASE. I love this story and I think it is really good.

Sincerely. (PLease keep writing. WE ALL WANT YOU TO KEEP WRITING - WE ALL LOVE THIS STORY!)
12/17/2005 c1 The-Account
You're not updating anymore? WHY?

I've been waiting for this to be finished...

I love this story! It's awesome! I wish my imaginary friend would come back to life...
12/17/2005 c8 5BlueAki
Umm...the chapter was a lil scrambled, but all in all I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story very much. What REALLY happened to Jack? Its nagging me. Please update ASAP! THANKS!
12/5/2005 c8 Gaga
i'm quite disappointed at your decision to discontinue writing. i have really enojyed all that you have written thus far. i sincerely hope that you'll change your mind and decide to continue, but if you don't, i respect your choice. i seriously think you're an awesome writter with great talent, even in your past chapters. i hope you'll write another installment, or at least answer the answered. your story was great, and one of the most original i've ever read. i hope that you will rethink your not updating these stories, sincerely. maybe somehow be "conviced" to "salvage" them. i love your writing/story. seriously, i'm not butt-kissing, i love your story. i really really hope that one day you'll continue them and i know i'll read it/them if i'm able to. best of luck with whatever you decide to write or continue with next.
12/4/2005 c8 9Mary Phoenix
I started reading your story about an hour and a half ago. I didn't realize it was so late until I looked at the clock right a second ago. Now you know it has to be an awesome story if it makes you forget time. The premise is awesome. The Jack/Michael thing is amazing. Please please update soon! That Michael Jackson thing is hilarious by the way. And his name would end up being Jack Jackson. That's a bit too much Jack in one name.
12/4/2005 c8 7BangBangYourDead
I wish you would update! Dont doubt your talent!
11/30/2005 c8 3oohsnapp
Oh my god. . .I don't even know where to begin. I haven't read this in a long time. . .and when I finished it, hadn't bothered to review (yes, shame on me) but now I have the time. . .and the motivation. Any who, I just LOVE Nicole and Jack together. But. . .I'm still confused about Jack being her imaginary friend. How is that possible? And Nicole. . .now. . .and Jack. . .does Jack know? I'm so. . .-twitches- excited about finding out what's going to happen next! Your characters are breathtaking- I just love their personality, the way you made them talk to each other- I love your WRITING style, the length of your chapters. . . Basically, I just love this story to pieces and I would just. . .er. . .well not DIE if you don't update, but I'm on the edge of my seat! I've been waiting for quite a while but anyways, I hope that you update soon. =) I love the plot and your ideas. Keep it up.

-angela.
11/25/2005 c8 boreded5
Hey! I absolutely love your story. Very detailed and long. I hope you continue on with this story, i'm getting all tense up just waiting what will happen next! Keep up the good work! boreded5
11/18/2005 c8 67Shadowe Goddess
wow.. i found a het story on FP i like... keep on writing, this story is awesome... and i hope that someday you can get it published.
11/2/2005 c8 My OnlY SuNshInE
I love this story and I hope you continue writing it. I love Nicole she is awesome. Britany is a complete and total bitch! I really hope Jack/Mike has a real good reason for marrying(I blanked on the spelling! SORRY) her.
10/26/2005 c8 SolitarySoul
Everything are so sweet and touching inside. Keep up the good work and the attitude! Hmm..What else? Well, good luck in writing more stories. ;)
10/23/2005 c8 7Juniper Nights
awesome story so far! really want to know what happens update soon!
491 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »