for Fear and Love

2/17/2014 c1 Alien
Wow.. this was... beautiful
1/13/2010 c1 63Ms.Sweet Pea
This is an amazing story with very good details. You should feel proud! i have never ran into a man on this site with this much talent! I understand the part with god. I was once there. But I understand its not god we are fearing its the words installed into our heads by churches. Luckily Im spirtual so i didnt have too much of the god problem with me thinking im going to hell. I cannot say how great this is! ( i see i have no way of emailing you for some reason -sigh- maybe you could email me! :)-
7/23/2009 c1 May Elizabeth
Aw this is soo sweet. I loved it. =]
12/19/2006 c1 2aleksei moreau
Sweet. Ha ha, LOL. But seriously, it's not Jesus or God who condemns people because their homosexual (or bi-sexual). It's the Church. No, really.

Once again, lovely piece you wrote! Very touching and very emotional. This story touched my heart (No, seriously).
9/18/2006 c1 sexy-chick-u-all-love
this is SUCH a great chapter! it really reminds me of the love i had for my first girlfriend. I hope they will eventually use an artificial penis or sumthing. but anyway this is a really good story and I can't WAIT to read more!
5/23/2006 c1 11Phantasa
I LOVED THIS STORY!

iT WAS GREAT... YA HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT AND YOU GOT ME ALL PINT UP AND ANTSY! *SEARCHES FOR GRILFRIEND*
2/6/2006 c1 12Al Kristopher
Meanwhile, up in Heaven...

Jebus: Aw, c'mon! Can't you make an exception?G-Man: (rolls eyes) This is the millionth time you've asked me to make an exception. How many homosexual people do you WANT me to take in?Jebus: (turns into cat-man) All of them...G-Man: o_O Nani?Jebus: But they're so cute!G-Man: (sigh) I never should've knocked Mary up...(grumbles as he lets Tam+Chris in)Jebus: Yee! ^_^ Thanks, Space-Dad!G-Man: Don't call me that! _

I really don't like the G-Man; he's such a dick. But he needs ragging.
12/3/2005 c1 You're My Fucking Delight
This piece is beautiful. That's all i can say, it was just brilliantly beautiful. PLEASE MAKE SEQUELS!
7/19/2005 c1 120hypocrite extrodinare
That was amazing... it was so emotional... Why do i always cry when I read stories like this? Its so retarted... ugh, I need to go of the NC-17 kick before I get hysterical...
4/27/2005 c1 41Suicidal Skies
Very sweet, and I especially liked the part religion played in this. Lovely writing style.
3/30/2005 c1 macy jones
this story reminds me of my first time. you are an excelent writer and i love you story. be proud of your gift, and and keep writing.

p.s i am an english teacher
6/26/2004 c1 an ebony flame
This is a well written story. I would like to have seen a little more character developement, but besides that I thought it was wonderful! Keep up the good work.
5/22/2004 c1 FadingStar
This is a great idea of yours, my girlfriend and I are having similar problems with the God issue. :/ Keep going, this is a very well-written story.
5/18/2004 c1 18Knightmare Elite
That was well...beautiful. That's the only word I can really use to describe this story. It had all a little of everything you could want in a story.
5/16/2004 c1 Someone Special
? This story makes no sense! At all! First of all, God doesn't condemn anyone, they condemn themselves! Second, if Tammy was really a christian girl, she would know God says homosexuality was a sin, and that no one is born gay, because he wouldn't create you into sin! Third, it seems she(and you?) can't understand that you can love and be intimate with someone, without sexual intercourse. I love my best friend very much, and we are intimate all the time, by sharing our true thoughts and feelings with eachother, but we never have to express that in a sinful way! It seems to me you are very twisted in your views.
27 Page 1 2 Next »