for The Worship of Cheese

11/10/2003 c4 28God's daughter
this story is so funny. n since it's meant in jest it doesn't offend my Bible @ all...but i think u've had 2 much time 2 come up w/this but LMAO. keep it up...
9/14/2003 c3 2Locke Verlaine
this brings the "behold, the power of cheese" commercials to mind. very interesting, I will say that. indeed cheese is wonderful. good stuff, good stuff.
8/18/2003 c3 1anonymous-birdie
This is sort of similar to the Bible, actually. Except this is a lot more funny than the Bible.

I wish I liked cheese, then I can join your cheesy religion. But it's a shame I really don't like cheese.

Never mind, because I like milk. I'll use your "Milk's Prayer" instead.

This story is brilliant. Please add chapter five when you have the chance. I'll be waiting for it!

anonymous-birdie
8/17/2003 c1 28God's daughter
haha! i can tell ur a naturally funny person. i read da title n my eyebrows raised. but b4 i even read da story, i was reminded of my friend james who's in luv w/chz also. then again so am i. who dun luv da melted wholesome goodness? speakin of chz, my fave foods include chzburger, pizza, grilled chz sandwich(american dream). since i'm domincana, i also luv queso frito. (fried chz. special brand of chz dat dun melt when heated. hm!) but how can u not like chocol8? as much as i luv chz/milk/dairy, i luv chocol8 more. if u wanna b technical, chocol8 can b dairy since it does have milk in it, lol. k, well, dis review is way 2 long, but dat's jus me. plz read n review da poems of mine u like. thanx!

~LIZ~