for ALIENS!

8/27/2006 c3 5Adenosine Triphosphate
Amazing...lol. You HAVE TO GET MORE UP! Trust me, readers, this just gets funnier and more interesting. I can't wait for Ari and Ianus to start bitchng at eachother. LOL.

-Ari
8/13/2006 c3 19Justin J
Wow, things are already starting to heat up! I love this! ^_^ I hope you post more soon!
8/13/2006 c2 Justin J
Yep, this is getting good! On to Chapter 3! ^_^
8/13/2006 c1 Justin J
Well, this is as well-written as I remember it being the last time I read it. I'm looking forward to reading more of it ^_^
12/26/2004 c1 34nathalsa
OMG THIS IS SO KAWAII! Please, oh please, OH BLOODY PLEASE, continue. Also- wouldn't it have made sense for her to ask HOW her not coming would cause them to die?
5/28/2004 c1 7Ed-the-female
u gotta update... i'll force feed you chocolate chip cookies if you don't ! ^_^ funny story
2/29/2004 c1 5Adenosine Triphosphate
When are we going to get Chapter 2 up? This is starting to get addictive. It's like...my third time reading it.
-Ari
12/30/2003 c1 14Grape
This was really good! Well at least 'Jareth' is nice huh? Well Laters..and review SOON!
11/16/2003 c1 zagato
Great story! Please update.
9/16/2003 c1 Ari Niiranwho is TOO lazy to sign in
Yes, Kei, I got a new mail address. Ha-le-lu-jah! Well, I know people would get jealous of me, Jareth is one sexy man. (JK about the jealous thing.) Don't be jealous. He's a married man! ^_~ Well, Kei, as I've said before, your work fascinates me! I WUV your stories! You know I'm your #1 FAN, right? Good!

-Ari(Short for Ariana)
9/6/2003 c1 6Lightning Rain
This is funny! Ariana seems so interesting! Sounds like an interesting person to be friends with! Though, Kei sounds very much more interesting! Igloo is a cool word! And so is clippy and bratoid and...

*gets slapped over the head by a very annoyed muse*

G-D it Roo! Why did you do that?

\Because you talk too much./

*mutters about "Roo no baka."*

\Watch your mouth! Do you want me to go on vacation and leave a Writer's Block?/

\Didn't think so/

ANYWAY, now that my insane muse had said her piece, I am going to go on...

*distant cries of terror heard*

Bakas.

ANYWAY (again) this is a really great story! I really want to read more! When you finish it, you could put in more background info and details, and you could probably publish it!

Sorry about the longness, but it's two in the morning and I get hyper when I stay up late (kinda screwy, huh?)!

But, now I musht go and bother other unsuspecting authors with my long winded comments!

Sayonara!

*LR flies away on her personal stormcloud.*
8/24/2003 c1 Artemis
Oh, you *have* to upload soon! I tell you, I can't bear waiting a long time for the next chapter!

It's so funny and original, I love it! And by the way, I'm getting jealous of Ariana, Jareth is such a handsome guy *dreamysigh*
8/21/2003 c1 6Ashley Elizabeth Rodriguez
Interesting...

Please read my new story...if you get the chance?

The Princess of Demon's Piylau

I like it so far. A little too long but...heck...

-Chinese Youkai Taijiya Kihok
8/20/2003 c1 Kyu
You're going to write more of this fic, or else I'm going to stab you with a stick until you DIE! You hear me? . .;;
8/20/2003 c1 Harumi
I agree with AzureDreams, very interesting indeed. Please do continue soon
16 Page 1 2 Next »