for The dead of night

12/1/2004 c1 32Angel-Angel
Wow, again you overwhelm me with your talent... This is a fantastic piece of poetry, must say another fav of mine, your making it so hard for me to choose a fav as your poems are so greatly written and very inspirational...

Kepp producing work like this Chris, i love it, dark but with an air of eeriness... Very haunting!

Excellent, you leave me speechless...

Angelx
10/17/2003 c1 18Brentdechef
absalutely superb, love every line but the end is so good, the last 2 lines r excellent, keep up the good work
9/21/2003 c1 47The intellect
''Looming over empty graves Flailing in euphoria like newly freed slaves''

this seriously has some genuis ryhmin in this! i meen, such power in this... i have picture of the battle in pirates of the caribbean, like when the pirates r ghosts.

caz
9/18/2003 c1 79Groovy Angel
Dude, this poem deserves a medal! This is my favourite out of all I've read of yours. It's so good. I love the description "writing masses join as one" and i think the rhyming works especially one. Wow... I loe the last two lines... very scary. Well done :o)
9/12/2003 c1 8Tahm the Lame
Very nice job; I was very impressed with your word choice as well as your flow. The rhythm was well done and carried us along to the end - excellent! The only suggestion I would give is that you check up on your punctuation; occasionally there was a comma or lack of comma that seemed out of place.
9/10/2003 c1 precious breakdown
whoa, cool, love the concept, i must ask however, are the undead vampires or zombies, both? well, you are on my fav.authors list ;) thanks much for r&r my Dearest Helpless luv-kel oh and you should check out my story i will have up soon if you like vampires..
9/1/2003 c1 14Willow Vicious
this poem is so creative...i love the way it's written..def keep on writing, u got some good shit up in that head
8/31/2003 c1 38Shadafakup
That was intense..

Very eerie, somewhat haunting theme..

The overall rhyming scheme was really natural, it brings out the balance of the piece without diluting the meaning.. To me at least..

Great images, though I could do without in the night..

Hmm, it is very interestin.. The descriptions and pictures were really well done up..

Good choice of words, it made the poem even more exciting and intense..

I was thinkin vampires at first, but I guess they are a form of the un-dead too..

Um, just a thought, usually 12 is spelled out when it comes to literature, unless you had a particular motive for using the number..

Interestin piece, graphic and unique, I certainly enjoyed it..
8/26/2003 c1 3Ruby-servantof-eli
*speachless*

Does that tell you what you want to know?
8/25/2003 c1 612simpleplan13
wow... very very creepy... but excellent!
8/24/2003 c1 29Autumn tears
Whoa, awesome job :D I love the intense description; you can really picture what your talking about. It has a great mood too, really creepy and mysterious, it sent shivers down my spine :)
8/22/2003 c1 5Aurum Potestas Est
Oh... this poem is great.. i like it.
8/21/2003 c1 10Boofly
Bravo! Very good, simply love it, write more!