for My God Who Is Wise and Wonderful

12/28/2010 c1 Insanity's Childe
i dont quite get it, but i still like it(:
2/27/2008 c1 MaliceisTwisted
That. is. lovely. I could only dream to imagine writing with the type of skill and creativity you have. HOORAH! :D loved it, in other words.
12/31/2007 c1 Wittyilynamed
*Blinks*

XD It was well written, if a tad scattered and confused. If you plan on stopping it there, I would rate it badly. But, continue, explain, and it could turn out very well. ^^
5/6/2006 c1 S.Tori
this is short but ever-so-sweet. I like the idea of it - of being torn between completing something and standing in the way of its completion, because of dread of either outcome. The idea that it's hard to love something so much that you'll let it become something you hate. This is so, so beautiful. I like it very much!
11/26/2005 c1 Posed
Yeah, um. I think it's freaking beautiful. Can't say much else... just.. beautiful.
2/13/2004 c1 lami
it's really good. i almost didn't read it because i thought this was only the first chapter and i don't like waiting for updates, but i couldn't reseist. and since it seems to stand well on it's own i don't have to bite my nails!:) still hope there might be more of it at some point though. i'm glad i read it. keep up the good work:)
1/28/2004 c1 9Rae1
*blink* Wow. Very lovely. And sweet. And sad, and oddly horrible to think that he nearly became God. Not a 'god' I don't think, but -the- God. And that's frightening.
Though, really, as far as theology goes, I sometimes wonder about the maturity of the Being in Charge. ^_^ Heh. I hope Hell is fun. *chagrined*
8/23/2003 c1 Nightmare