for Misunderstood

3/28/2004 c1 123breakdown in the waiting room
LOVE the format. I'd like to try that out. . .you and Ani Difranco have been my inspirations these past two days :)
I don't find it cliche. It's like a head rush.
-Jessica
2/16/2004 c1 Love and Destroy
It's kind of confusing and hard to follow, but it's very poetic and I like it still! Sunrise
11/29/2003 c1 endless040
nice breaks
the breaks really emphasis all the first words, making sure the readers take it seriously. yay for words.
11/8/2003 c1 KatyGirl1219
I LOVE THIS! It is a wonderful poem, with which I can entirely empathize. I love the visual images you use in this and the flow is perfect.

Keep writing!

::hugs::

P.S. ~ Thank you muchly for my review :)
10/27/2003 c1 32Lurea Tinuviel
so moving...i completely understand. this poem was written so beautifull, i think the style reflects on the broken condition of life the poem is talking about, cutting of the sentance at its middle...definately a favorite writing form of mine.

the way you just used one word in the beginning and end really made it so much more meaningful. in the beginning it drew me in, because silence is such a captivating word (dont you think?) and the "again" at the end really left a haunting sort of feeling...it really made me think aobut the poem and the meaning
9/18/2003 c1 98ShadowGal
I wouldn't normally like the style, if it were your only one, but it fits very well with this poem. It gives me the impression of someone out of breath, or scared, babbling something all at once, then taking a deep breath and finishing. And that fits with what's being said. So, very nice. I especially love the first couple of lines, and the last line is really great because, even though it's only one word, it compacts everything else and makes it seem sadder.
9/8/2003 c1 I am Gone
Very powerful and moving.
9/7/2003 c1 77thaiswirl
well this style worked and the poem was great!
9/1/2003 c1 Indigo-Andie
i like the one word beginning and one word ending, it's very strong.
8/31/2003 c1 10Morgan Roe Glass
I'm not sure what to say. All I can say is that I think this is a well done peice, and I love the word usage. The form is very rich to; begin with one word, end with one word. Eloquently done. Keep writin'

~M.R.Glass
8/31/2003 c1 8Teresz
and this try at the new style you made certainly was worth it. You suceeded. Very nice work!
8/31/2003 c1 44superfufu
ah, pain shall soon pass, but what would become of you after is still unsure ^_^
8/30/2003 c1 46inquistrix
brilliant..the style agrees with your work...

check out some of my stuff if u've got the time

iNzaNiti
8/30/2003 c1 4Canada
God I wish I could write poetry like you. ^_^ Awesome job. It flowed well and had a sort of bitter after-taste to it. You did excellent for a first try on this particular style. ^_^

- - - - - - -

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

Canada
8/30/2003 c1 iridium
it's confusing just like its subject matter - which is a good thing. descriptive in its language.
19 Page 1 2 Next »