for Breaking Free

3/28/2004 c1 123breakdown in the waiting room
*clap*
Wicked. Just. . .*sighs* Gorgeous way of looking at getting out of the vicious cycle.
-Jessica
2/16/2004 c1 Love and Destroy
I like it! I should show it to all my friends who cut themselves! It's very poetic! Yay! Sunrise
2/4/2004 c1 rd-kittykat
This is a really cool poem...I like!
1/29/2004 c1 3DHABUZ
good writting
12/9/2003 c1 5Tarya
Wow, this is good. No, it's more than good. It's amazing. It's real, so real. I can identify with it in a way it's strange to fathom. It's hard to explain. But it would be interesting to know what you mean by it, so i can see how it compares with my view. Just a suggestion ;)
11/4/2003 c1 19PainfullyNumb
Thanks for the review!

I really like this one, partly also because I myself used to [and still do sometimes...] commit self-harm. The metaphors and different vocab adds a lot to the affect. Like they say, it's not only what you say, it's how you say it! =)

~PainfullyNumb
10/27/2003 c1 41Razor Sharp Kisses
I related to this on a personal level myself. The meanings are deep if one can relate.
10/27/2003 c1 6insanewhisper
Hey. its me. I just wanted to say thanks for the review it meant alot. And you poems are really great. I dont think my poems are ever good enough for anything. I just write and post em. Thanks anyway. And yours rock.
10/22/2003 c1 2katyruth
interesting poem. I like the way you connected the words "paincausedbypain.." very image-envoking. keep writing.
10/7/2003 c1 69the cereal killer
I never really liked angst. You give it a whole new meaning.
9/23/2003 c1 87Romantic Squirrel
I like this one the best of about five that I read. Very nice.
9/21/2003 c1 98ShadowGal
Very, very, very nice. I can identify with this one quite well. And I *adored* the second to last line of the second stanza, it was awesome. Great poem, keep writing!
9/16/2003 c1 I am Gone
That was amazing.I don't think I have ever read a poem quite like it.
9/14/2003 c1 39Clockwork Angel
Wow this piece is great and the meaning is vivid I like the repitition of the paincausedbypaincaused...really symbolic

Thanks for the detailed review
9/12/2003 c1 64not sure yet
guess who's back at last...ANYWAYZ, muchly like this one, dark and extremely well written, noticed improvement in your writing over the time with which ive been really your stuff, its getting really good and this is no exception, awesome job
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »