for Itching

9/18/2004 c1 10JQ3
Awesome work. The last stanza was awesome.
8/11/2004 c1 mizutenchi22
Wow this was awesome..I generally don't enjoy poems that rhyme..but this one really caught my eye. The last stanza was the best overall.
8/11/2004 c1 18Rose Vicious
Another really good poem! Your rhyme scheme is very good! The poem in mental notes is great too.. Its grea-... did I spell scheme wrong?
8/10/2004 c1 14HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect
Oh, possible my favourite so far. like the rhyming, especially, it's different from your other poems, which didn't seem to have a set rhyme/rhythm...I like this, alot. And I like how you put into words what a number of people can't describe, when they lock themselves away, whether in their rooms or their minds.
8/10/2004 c1 19scary miss mary
Hey, thanks very much for the review! :D If you do check out more of my stuff, be warned, I haven't written much for a few months, so the quality may be dire! :p
I love this. I can completely relate to it - bad relationships. Nice imagery - I like the claustraphobic feeling you portray.
Great work.
8/4/2004 c1 37cael
This is awesome...I'm not the best of reviewers, so I'll list my favorite lines. "My thoughts are all cramped on the head of a pin", "I've already fallen prey to this beast-/No more.", "My heart hates change and courage I lack.", "So I sit here itching/And eyeing the lock/Rotting in this cage-/and yet, you knock." Romantic and emotional, I can feel the frustration...keep it up!
11/10/2003 c1 144Infinite Smiles
I feel like that too, sometimes. Afraid of change... Love it. ~Jessika~
10/22/2003 c1 Needa S
Awesome job! I liked your title...
9/30/2003 c1 70elvenstorm
I like the title for this! Very intriguing. I especially like the last line with the 'and yet you knock' and the kind of primitive quality the person trapped posses. The emotions are very clear. Well done!
9/22/2003 c1 87me10
interesting! great poem, i can relate.
9/18/2003 c1 8Crystal-Espeon
I love the way you've expressed yourself in this poem and also the description; it really gave me a powerful mind picture.

Great job!

- Mayo
9/4/2003 c1 148JJR Meerraf
That was really good. Really powerful. Good job, great job.