for Aeva The Dreamer

10/10/2007 c10 Amber
Um...why did she cut herself? It's a good story, but I'm a bit weirded out by the last chapter...Well, please continue.
7/24/2005 c10 1samonalarealidad
Aeva The Dreamer...sounds something like me until I got to the sixth grade and made a friend. Sounds so accurate. Hope to see the next chapter.
7/14/2005 c9 2SophisticatedLolita
Wow. Here I am thinking this is a pretty good story and then this chapter comes along. Wow. That cutting thing was really dumb. Really really dumb. You completely ruined the entire story for me. Thanks!
2/28/2005 c10 Colorful-Fuzzy-HATZ
i liked it alot. kiara is the best person for aeva. and btw, aeva is such a pterry name! o ya, and can u read the stories by my besty friend silver-red-wind called perfect and which path? they're very good. o ya again, and update asap.
9/25/2004 c10 Darker Skys
I saw your story on that member ad thing and read it. It's a good story you know. I don't know If you even still write but maybe you should keep writing this one.
3/6/2004 c10 4Amethyst Fire Knight
Wow. Great story. The cutting was unexpected. Although i would like to point out, I think the relationship between Aeva and Kiara was like a fast friendship. It sounds like they became best friends over a period of about three days, and neither ever worried about trusting the other. Anyway, I really like this story, i'm putting it on my favorites list!
~*Amethyst Fire Knight*~
1/8/2004 c10 127godawful teen-angst poetry
haha, didn't realize that there were 6 other chapters...this is a cool story, try not to introduce too many plotlines, though. And longer chapters would be a plus. ^_~
~lyv
1/8/2004 c4 godawful teen-angst poetry
Unexpectedly good. Nice characterization, and a realistic situation. However, your chapters are way way way too short-all four of them could have been put together as one, maybe two-and your names are a bit too Mary-Sueish to ring quite true. Maybe one name like Aeva or Kiara, but not two...it's more realistic if they have more conventional names. A small detail, but important when it comes to the realism of your story. I'm interested to see where this goes, tell me when you update.
~lyv
12/25/2003 c10 Pulsera
I would like to see some longer chapters... But I love it! I hope she will have a better relationship with her brother...
12/14/2003 c10 1Lauren K
ooh this is good. poor Aeva
11/18/2003 c1 GhostOfYoda
I liked this story. It was consciece(sp?) but still managed to carry a lot of emotion accross to the reader, and so it was both easy AND fun to read. :)
11/16/2003 c8 Take Me Apart
This is a great storyline... a bit sad though. I feel like I can relate to Aeva. Good job ^_^
10/5/2003 c8 Pulsera
Fantastic! I love it!
9/29/2003 c8 Lauren K
Still good!
9/20/2003 c1 Char-Char626
OMG!Sammie this is so well written! I can't even explain the way I feel! Your writing makes you feel like YOU are Aeva. Keep writing, I *heart* Chapter 1.
25 Page 1 2 Next »