for Aeva The Dreamer

9/20/2003 c7 Pulsera
heey I love it! Please continue ^^
9/18/2003 c7 1Lauren K
Wow, I really liked this chapter. It has a lot of description, and tells a LOT more about the "sorta me" character. I think what's really amazing is that even thouugh that's not like me at all, you captured a lot of things that I would do in those situations. Great job, and awesome writing!

~Kiara
9/14/2003 c5 Lauren K
Argh my comp is bein stupid and wont let me read chap. 6...grr. but really really great! I love it! Thanks for telling ppl to read my stuff too hehe. Anyway, as always, awesome job! Can't WAIT to read more!

~Kiara Renee
9/14/2003 c5 2Saki1
Very good! I enjoyed it a lot. Keep writing, but try to make the chapters longer, k? I think you did really well at portraying Aeva's character; I feel like I can relate to her.
9/13/2003 c4 2hallelujahsays
Go Sammie! Go Sammie! Its ur birthday (but not really)! I like this story!*big encouraging smile*
9/13/2003 c3 1Lauren K
OOh, of course really good! I can totally relate to her about first day high-school jitters, but ppl weren't that mean (yay) anyway, great job!
9/12/2003 c3 Cole
Wow, you're a great writer...I'm loving this so far, the character, Aeva reminds me so much of myself. I can't wait for new chapters!
9/12/2003 c3 Nicole
great story! update soon, i wanna read more
9/11/2003 c3 7clashofthenash101
Wow! I love your story! Update soon! I can't wait to read more! This is a great story so far!

*Glares* More people need to review for your stories, cause you're a really great writer! CMON PEOPLE! =P
9/3/2003 c1 3Amy Smitherson
Quite good so far. I like your character's tone of voice. Looking forward to reading more.
25 « Prev Page 1 2