for The Visitor

12/31/2004 c1 LinaoftheWolves
This is weird. Not the actual story-that was good. It's just, my best friend and I are working on a story where God was a dick and threw certain angels out of heaven for rebeling (b/c He was a dick). Down on Earth, our two main characters meet you-know-who (he's the good guy) and they call him Luci! That was freaky!Good writing keep up the good work!
12/19/2004 c1 cassie
That was a really good piece of writing. But it was really weird. I don't think God kicked out the angels because they were arguing, and i don't think they worked day and night because He made them. And I don't think people reincarnate as goats or whatever... but that was really good, anyway. You're a good writer.
3/26/2004 c1 Caldius
That was... Utterly amazing. I love the ending. I cannot see how this story could be any better.
10/10/2003 c1 173the Queen of Jupiter
The foreshadowing was brilliant. So was the story itself ^_^ Nitpick: second paragraph, third sentence should be "sip". Also, it would've been nice if you had expanded more on the man and his background. However, it stands very well on its own. Loved the imagery.

Keep writing! Peace ~~
9/3/2003 c1 21girls-not-right
Woah. That made the hairs on my arm stand up. I was absolutely blown away by this. I love the foreshadowing and the plot. It was so intriguing how you portrayed the devil as a young girl. The only thing I would change is the language. Try to make your descriptions a little less conversational and a little more poetic.
9/3/2003 c1 Jess
Oh. *shivers* Geeze that was creepy!